For Sale - Top flight football club. SUFC court case

Posted (edited)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/17/sheffield-united-emails-banter-not-bin-laden-club-official-claims/

Nothing to see here........

When it all turns out to be nothing you will all look a bit silly wont you. How often do you lot remind others not to believe what you read in papers.

Enjoy the FFP sanctions lads....... #nosogningsins6 #allforsale

Edited by cmonkes

48 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/17/sheffield-united-emails-banter-not-bin-laden-club-official-claims/

When it all turns out to be nothing you will all look a bit silly wont you. How often do you lot remind others not to believe what you read in papers.

Reading beyond the headlines and familiarising ourselves with the facts. That's all that needs to be done. Like I said, a lack of intelligence or just sheer ignorance. 

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

13 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Reading beyond the headlines and familiarising ourselves with the facts. That's all that needs to be done. Like I said, a lack of intelligence or just sheer ignorance. 

I'm starting to understand the relevance of the shoes off in the car park now. Are those red and white scarves Osama used to wear available in the club shop?

Seriously though, what was McCabe thinking getting so close to the Bin Ladens?

Do you think the prince will get control? What will he do if he does?

Do you think McCabes regretting getting involved with him?

What did the prince actually bring to the table? What did utd and McCabe benefit from the prince?

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

I'm starting to understand the relevance of the shoes off in the car park now. Are those red and white scarves Osama used to wear available in the club shop?

Seriously though, what was McCabe thinking getting so close to the Bin Ladens?

Do you think the prince will get control? What will he do if he does?

Do you think McCabes regretting getting involved with him?

What did the prince actually bring to the table? What did utd and McCabe benefit from the prince?

😂

I'm all for a bit of Osama banter, but yours is shocking, sir! 

I don't know, at this moment in time. If the Prince gets control he'll likely sell to the highest bidder.

If McCabe wins then he'll likely maintain a stake in the club and sell a bit more cautiously. However, this is the same person who previously sold the Blades to a guy he's now in a legal battle with, so despite him claiming that he makes decisions 'in the best interest of the club', he's got form for making mistakes. 

I think most Blades fans just want it to be done, and for us to be sold to someone who isn't prone to errors, or the only skint Saudi prince in history! 

Edited by Moistened

10 minutes ago, Moistened said:

😂

I'm all for a bit of Osama banter, but yours is shocking, sir! 

I don't know, at this moment in time. If the Prince gets control he'll likely sell to the highest bidder.

If McCabe wins then he'll likely maintain a stake in the club and sell a bit more cautiously. However, this is the same person who previously sold the Blades to a guy he's now in a legal battle with, so despite him claiming that he makes decisions 'in the best interest of the club', he's got form for making mistakes. 

I think most Blades fans just want it to be done, and for us to be sold to someone who isn't prone to errors, or the only skint Saudi prince in history! 

This football finance thing has got out of hand hasn't it. It threatens the very existence of some of our clubs with all the rich heritage they bring to communities. God knows what will happen at Bolton Wanderers. I really feel for their supporters.

Now we chase something which is probably unobtainable, winning the premier league. Never used to be like this, that's progress for you.

3 hours ago, cmonkes said:

It is a quite extraordinary piece of banter, if that’s what it is. You have to wonder about the judgement of  the person who wrote it.

Was it written by anyone with a responsible  post within the club?

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

It is a quite extraordinary piece of banter, if that’s what it is. You have to wonder about the judgement of  the person who wrote it.

Was it written by anyone with a responsible  post within the club?

It appears to have been. Is it any wonder the relationship broke down.

I know all the Wednesdayites called him poundland prince or prince deep pockets but I didn't realise he didn't have any money or the type of money McCabe was looking for.

I think the case is to last 5 weeks isn't it?

Going to get very interesting I reckon. The prince might make himself quite a tidy sum for not much outlay should he win. 

Edited by Bash Street

Has the Prince got legal aid. 

😂

1 hour ago, ALAN 58 said:

Has the Prince got legal aid. 

😂

That's actually a good question, I think we should be told.LOL

What a sordid affair! Chris Wilder and the team deserves better.

20 minutes ago, prince al said:

What a sordid affair! Chris Wilder and the team deserves better.

You have to credit the team and wilder as they've obviously found a way of shielding themselves from all this.

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 04:07, atticus said:

I reckon I've been to over 1000 games , spent many £1000's doing so and invested a hell of a lot of time in the club ,so i think us loyal fans have a much bigger claim on the club than an owner who might only be there a couple of years and who sees owning a football club as a vanity project.

Well said..