2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

The cord pull isolator switch for my electric shower has broken (pull the cord and nothing happens) and I'm looking for someone to replace it for me. I know it's a relatively small job so can anyone recommend someone who would be able to help me out? I'm in S6 (Hillsborough). Thanks

Hello

anybody could recommend a good person to come and inspect/service my NEFF integrated dishwasher? Please reply in PM

Thansk

MV

---------- Post added 05-10-2018 at 10:22 ----------

i need new garage doors can someone recommend someone

Have used JBdoors twice now, always good service and prices in line with other quotes. Excellent doors

MV

Hi, we are after some quotes for getting our cellar converted. Can anyone recommend anyone?

Cheers

Plumbers- does anyone know any that aren't busy for the next 6/8 weeks?

Its not a big job - I just want a sink and a radiator moving but everyone who I'm calling are saying they are full until December :(

Anybody know anyone?

We have recently had Tate & Walton round for 2 jobs: re-pointing the outside front wall and replacing broken kitchen tiles including re-grouting the entire floor. They were meticulous, turned up when they said they would and came in under their original quote despite having to return twice to re-set and re-grout a couple of tiles.

Phone: 07901 782655

I recently completed a house renovation project and would recommend Jeff Smith (07861 379796), who I reached out to after reading some SF posts. Initially, just for some some joinery, but soon realised that the quality of his work was far better than others I had used, and that he could cover most/all house refurbishments/projects. Have used him for new wooden windows, joinery, new garage roof, electrical work, plastering, maintenance etc ... he has a good team he uses. Wish I had known Jeff at the start of my house project as it would be at lot easier, better quality and less stress. He is focused on quality and provides sensible advice ... which I needed for a few projects where I was struggling.

Hi

I'm looking for a joiner to fit some skirting boards and picture rail. Also to give advice on fitting coving.

Thank you

Can strongly recommend Stuart Swan Plumbing 07757 028912 for all plumbing requirements. He's done two domestic jobs for me over the last 14 months. Prompt service with a smile and very reasonable charges on both occasions.

Jeff returned after installing our kitchen 2 years previously and did minor repairs on kithchen fronts - no quibble no hassle - what excellent after service. M thanks Jeff true professionalism with a smile. Debbie H:)

Can anyone recommend someone who can repair a leak on our flat roof over our kitchen?  I’m on 07936346052. Many thanks