Sheffield Landladies 1951-1990- help needed !

It's said there were once 200 pubs on Liverpool's Scotland Road. Don't know about that but I recall going on a pub crawl there in the late 60s and it was a woman's name over the door every time. Apparently that was the norm in Liverpool for some reason. 

Joe and Edna Williams :The Beagle from the opening day in 58 to the mid to late 70`s

Flo Helliwell was the landlady at the Haychatter  Pub in Bradfield Dale 1950

Vera Jenkins, Nursery Tavern, Ecclesall Road

I do believe that the Millstone at Hathersage had a Landlady who eventually went to the Dore Moor inn in the 60's or 70's, and also the Stag on Psalter Lane had a Landlady in the 70's. Both of which I cant recall their names , 

My great aunt Mel Fagan was landlady of several pubs in Sheffield back in the 1930/40/50 I believe the Bridge Inn ( near the Wicker) was her last  but from long ago conversations with my grandmother I recall her mentioning The Durham Ox and the Castle on Manor Lane. Mels daughter my aunt Margaret was landlady of a pub in Crosspool  maybe Tavern? The Barrel in Broard Lane renamed Fagans was named after Joe Fagan my uncle. My parents also entered the licensed trade but in other parts of the country. this has brought so many memories back of childhood visits and drinking lemonade in the back kitchen as unlike today children were not allowed in public houses and fizzy drinks were a rare treat!  

Perhaps Hillsbro could help, But on recollection, I think the Landlady from Dore Moor inn & Millstone, Hathersage was called Mary Latham. But not sure which Pub she was at first before moving to the other.

8 hours ago, Lord Lucan said:

Perhaps Hillsbro could help...

This depends on when it was. Directories often don't name licensees after 1954, and Mary Latham isn't mentioned in the ones I have up to the last (1974) edition. A quick web search brought up the Winter 1992 edition of "Dore to Door" which mentions Mary Latham at the Dore Moor Inn but doesn't give a date. "... Innkeepers since 1905 have included M. Hutchinson, a Mr Beamer, Norman Trimnell and Mary Latham. Mr and Mrs Jack Jones ran the inn from 1975 until Ken Cooney took over in 1987 after 18 years at the Big Gun in the Wicker."

Perhaps Hillsbro could help, But on recollection, I think the Landlady from Dore Moor inn & Millstone, Hathersage was called Mary Latham. But not sure which Pub she was at first before moving to the other.

Hilsbro, any Chance on the Stag on Psalter Lane, Circa early 70's

2 hours ago, Lord Lucan said:

Hilsbro, any Chance on the Stag on Psalter Lane, Circa early 70's

The 1971 to 1974 directories just give the address as 15 Psalter Lane but don't name the licensee.

Mrs. Bangnal in the Harlequin during the 60s after her  husband died.