Britain’s Got Talent

2 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I also thought the Whitney Houston singer was just average. Simon sits with his mouth wide open and eyes staring when HE thinks they are good but it’s probably just to get the number of acts up to go through to next round.

I came across sounding a bit harsh on the said Lady but I have seen someone better,  infact it was on AGT a while ago, I think she came second in the competition,   I think it could have been the wrong  choice of Whitney song or just her voice wasn't powerful enough, thats as you know, what Whitney was all about.  To be fair I think  the Lady will still make a good living singing. Amanda Holden OTT as per usual with her reactions, to be quite honest I think Alesha looked to be a bit envious or even a tad jelous when seated but applaused the same as the other judges not to give her different whole reaction away,  try to view it again and see if notice it, I could be miles out. 

I’m not a Whitney Houston fan in any case, more Ella Fitzgerald and Sinatra.

I am sure the piano player as been on one of these shows before and the star wars voices man all seemed familiar.

2 hours ago, speleo1 said:

I am sure the piano player as been on one of these shows before and the star wars voices man all seemed familiar.

Yes some acts do the circuit,  over the years Ive seen  British acts on AGT and American acts on BGT. 

Watched the 'Devil' sing yesterday (I was in't Garage - for a change!) when it was on Saturday & wasn't impressed.

Great stage presence but his one tone voice didn't do it for me, 

Hiding behind a mask isn't going to improve yer singing especially if your going to take on a Freddy Mercury number.

God Bless him for trying though :twisted:

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

Watched the 'Devil' sing yesterday (I was in't Garage - for a change!) when it was on Saturday & wasn't impressed.

Great stage presence but his one tone voice didn't do it for me, 

Hiding behind a mask isn't going to improve yer singing especially if your going to take on a Freddy Mercury number.

God Bless him for trying though :twisted:

I think he murdered Mercury's song and the Gimmick didn't work for me, Weird infact. :gag:

Complete non starter of a show with out the Main man being present,  I couldn't even watch it with them four lumps, complete dumplings, get well soon Simon, :rant:

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Complete non starter of a show with out the Main man being present,  I couldn't even watch it with them four lumps, complete dumplings, get well soon Simon, :rant:

I'm not even sure about Simon & would but him in the same dumpling category.

It was his brain child to put those Dancing Turtles forward.

The father and son magicians were bloody good but in actual matter of fact it was the same act they pulled on Simon.

They had chosen their mark and the rest was hocus pocus. Not so much slight of hand but slight of mind.

Even I could work some of it out. 

I keep saying it read Ben Eltons 'Chart Throb' & you'll never look at another Talent show in the same way.

Keep safe.

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

I'm not even sure about Simon & would but him in the same dumpling category.

It was his brain child to put those Dancing Turtles forward.

The father and son magicians were bloody good but in actual matter of fact it was the same act they pulled on Simon.

They had chosen their mark and the rest was hocus pocus. Not so much slight of hand but slight of mind.

Even I could work some of it out. 

I keep saying it read Ben Eltons 'Chart Throb' & you'll never look at another Talent show in the same way.

Keep safe.

Agreed, Simon has his moments of madness, ref the Turtles, Im sure he made some  remark to them being up his sons street, Ive seen him put through simalar acts on AGT because of the same reason, I don't mind if he is thinking like that because its suits all the other youngsters watching the show.  He has dropped some clangers tho through the years with putting some rubbish through but not  as flipping ridiculous as silly show off Walliams.

Cant stand Walliams or Amanda Holden. Two other panellists would be better.

51 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Cant stand Walliams or Amanda Holden. Two other panellists would be better.

Alesha Dixon makes me laugh with her Crocodile tears and making out some affinity with some of the acts.  its so cringeworthy. 

Walliams - the Children's book writer - I wouldn't let him anywhere near any of our Grandkids.

Amanda (Look at Me) Holden - All Woman - & you can see most most of it - she must be so taped into some of her outfits because nothing moves as it should (not that I've been looking -LOL)

Simon Cowl still thinks it looks cool to not shave and comes out looking like the local charity shop dressed him despite his wealth.

All of them look like they are only in it because Its a nice little earner rather than any real interest in the contestants.

Keep safe.

35 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Alesha Dixon makes me laugh with her Crocodile tears and making out some affinity with some of the acts.  its so cringeworthy. 

Walliams - the Children's book writer - I wouldn't let him anywhere near any of our Grandkids.

Amanda (Look at Me) Holden - All Woman - & you can see most most of it - she must be so taped into some of her outfits because nothing moves as it should (not that I've been looking -LOL)

Simon Cowl still thinks it looks cool to not shave and comes out looking like the local charity shop dressed him despite his wealth.

All of them look like they are only in it because Its a nice little earner rather than any real interest in the contestants.

Keep safe.

Anybody else picking on Amanda Holden and there will be serious consequences ,  hands off, she's mine..

Rocker, get thi sen a spanner, gerrin-t  garage, and stop there.