Britain’s Got Talent

2 hours ago, Padders said:

89  Trish..  as you say,  wasn't to bad.. that's as good as it gets, the British public are gullible..

What next, No 1 in the charts.

No 1 album at Christmas 😂

I thought he was a very good singer. I would love to hear him sing one of Sinatra’s songs. Maybe “ You Make Me Feel So Young “

I really think its had its day now.  I have always championed talent shows, the idea of giving the undiscovered joe soap in the street a real chance to show case talent but over the last few years the show on the whole has dwindled,  I hope its not just me who's fed up with it and negative  feed back and low viewing figures get back to and  give Cowel and the production team a kick up the backside and maybe then the show could be enhanced.  :roll:

Edited by PRESLEY

37 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I really think its had its day now.  I have always championed talent shows, the idea of giving the undiscovered joe soap in the street a real chance to show case talent but over the last few years the show on the whole has dwindled,  I hope its not just me who's fed up with it and negative  feed back and low viewing figures get back to and  give Cowel and the production team a kick up the backside and maybe then the show could be enhanced.  :roll:

Still best show on the telly, Press,   but stage managed too much for my liking.

8 hours ago, Padders said:

Still best show on the telly, Press,   but stage managed too much for my liking.

I agree. Puts all the best acts on the first week to get the viewers in, then some more good acts this week, with a few atrocious ones thrown in, who they know are going to get the buzzer before they start.

9 hours ago, Padders said:

I think its time for a change of judges for starters,  not Cowel, he is the only genuine person amongst them, that Ant Mcpartlin is getting on my nerves since he has come back on the scene, he seems to be pushing little Dec into the back ground and pushing himself forward, he is getting as bad as Walliams.  :gag:

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

I think its time for a change of judges for starters,  not Cowel, he is the only genuine person amongst them, that Ant Mcpartlin is getting on my nerves since he has come back on the scene, he seems to be pushing little Dec into the back ground and pushing himself forward, he is getting as bad as Walliams.  :gag:

Change of women judges I think. Amanda Holden looked bored and does David Walliams really need to be on now that he’s a millionaire through his books ?  Do we need Ant & Dec at all ? 

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

Change of women judges I think. Amanda Holden looked bored and does David Walliams really need to be on now that he’s a millionaire through his books ?  Do we need Ant & Dec at all ? 

Americas GT changes judges at times and also the presenter,  thats what Britain needs to do plus they would save a wage by paying only one presenter. :huh:

10 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Americas GT changes judges at times and also the presenter,  thats what Britain needs to do plus they would save a wage by paying only one presenter. :huh:

I agree.

Well I mean, it was good last night , and there was nowt on the other channels, BUT, BGT is so stage managed ! Put the good acts on first to get the viewers, look amazed at how good they are, then the crap acts, look amazed again, at how bad they are, even though they will have seen them before.

I agree Patricia. And as for the mother and daughter duo, I can't believe that they learnt a new song in 15 minutes. The mother said she'd got the lyrics written on the back of her hand but on their first attempt you could clearly see writing on the palm of her hand. I thought the youth orchestra deserved the golden buzzer.

55 minutes ago, Rollypolly said:

I agree Patricia. And as for the mother and daughter duo, I can't believe that they learnt a new song in 15 minutes. The mother said she'd got the lyrics written on the back of her hand but on their first attempt you could clearly see writing on the palm of her hand. I thought the youth orchestra deserved the golden buzzer.

I agree. They played on people’s sympathy because the mother had been diagnosed with cancer, but they were crap singers.