Britain’s Got Talent

At least Hughie Green had reasonable acts on and didn’t put on a false shocked look !

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Cus were old fashioned Trish, bring back Opportunity Knocks, and that one what Marti Caine used to host.

New Faces.   Talkin about New Faces they should get rid of Ant and Dec,  Im sick of seeing there interfearing Faces.  Annoying or what.  :rant:

12 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

New Faces.   Talkin about New Faces they should get rid of Ant and Dec,  Im sick of seeing there interfearing Faces.  Annoying or what.  :rant:

What was that talent show in the 70s with Tony Hatch( Cowell's hero lol)  who used to lambast the contestants, then Mickey Most carried on that tradition. Now we have Cowell, same formula. To be fair I have only ever seen him a few times on American Idol, but that was enough...ugh!

31 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

What was that talent show in the 70s with Tony Hatch( Cowell's hero lol)  who used to lambast the contestants, then Mickey Most carried on that tradition. Now we have Cowell, same formula. To be fair I have only ever seen him a few times on American Idol, but that was enough...ugh!

That was New Faces.

12 minutes ago, francypants said:

That was New Faces.

The Clue was in my post. :hihi:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

They bring nothing to the programme but will be well paid

If I remember, when it was first aired, how many years ago ?.     it was a much better show.. the judges were much more constructive back then.

Never used to put daft acts through... last night that bloomin stupid reindeer act got through :huh:.  Honestly I could do better than some.

9 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Walliams OTT showing off spoils the show for me. Cowell  seems to have lost his authority, he is playing to the audience and letting the judges  take the michael out him too much. But aside all that its a good VARIETY show,  producing variety as in good and bad acts all very different. 🙂

I usually watch the show with eye while doing other things but  ive  got to agree with you , Walliams  really gets on my bosoms .

Yeh  I think he is a Passive Bully, the way he tries showing Cowell up, literally through out the show and the after show, its sickening.  Using someone to get laughs and attention in my book is Bullying. Cowell should grow a pair and sack him.  :roll:

I don't watch this for one reason and that is   David Walliams

10 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Yeh  I think he is a Passive Bully, the way he tries showing Cowell up, literally through out the show and the after show, its sickening.  Using someone to get laughs and attention in my book is Bullying. Cowell should grow a pair and sack him.  :roll:

I think this is all set up on purpose. Cowell isn’t daft enough to let this happen naturally.