Britain’s Got Talent

Be glad when the Gaffer gets back and sorts things out. :suspect:

On 26/09/2020 at 23:08, pattricia said:

I do think this programme has had its day.!

I think you could be right.

1 minute ago, hauxwell said:

I think you could be right.

Very true,  just can't bring my self to watch it,  I think they should have cancelled this year and tried again next year, the virtual audience ect just  hasn't worked for me, I accept the effort has  been made to keep the show going .:roll:

28 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Very true,  just can't bring my self to watch it,  I think they should have cancelled this year and tried again next year, the virtual audience ect just  hasn't worked for me, I accept the effort has  been made to keep the show going .:roll:

The virtual audience definitely hasn’t worked for me either, they were to noisy especially when Amanda Holden and the NHS nurse were singing, I could hardly hear them.

I think you were also right when you said we need the gaffer back.

2 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

The virtual audience definitely hasn’t worked for me either, they were to noisy especially when Amanda Holden and the NHS nurse were singing, I could hardly hear them.

I think you were also right when you said we need the gaffer back.

I watched the first ten minuets with out Simon Cowel the other week,  and no way couod I watch it,  the Lunatics have definatley took over the Asylum,  bring on Nurse Ratched to sort them out, :hihi:

How stupid do the makers of this program think you the viewing public are?

Last nights shows ending was not only a travesty it was blatantly fixed.

How do you ensure a 'Act' goes through to the final? 

Easy, you put them up against lesser acts.

Ok the 'choir come rappers were not my thing at all and while I like anything with wheels,

including uni cycles, where these act's ever going to get the judges votes against the more talented 'Comedian'?

The answer is no and smacks of pre emptying because it was the 'Judges' them selves  that chose who was going up against him.

There were three acts that should have been on that stage at the end of last nights show.

The Comedian (Nabil), the crazy as a box of frogs 'Bird man' and the likeable young cocky 'Irish magician' Aidan, IMO.

The judges knew that and that is exactly why they put the choir and the uni cyclist through.

I'm not saying Nabil shouldn't have won, but so blatantly a way of putting someone through to the final was a disgusting use of the 'Judges' power.

I shall go further.

Is it the'Judges' who really put act's through or is it the programs producers?

Either way the viewer and gullible public were duped last night.

signed. 'Angry of Mayfair' 

aka: the Rocker.

Keep safe.

Someone has already posted on here that the show is fixed. I wasn’t to sure what to think after reading it, but yes I do believe it now.

21 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Someone has already posted on here that the show is fixed. I wasn’t to sure what to think after reading it, but yes I do believe it now.

Yes, I believe it’s fixed. In the first auditions it deliberately puts terrible acts forward to the next round so people  can laugh and make fun of them.

Say what you like about BGT...

I spend a couple of hours every Saturday drooling over Amanda..

Last night she even sang a song for me, voice of an angel, and looks like one. 🥰

11 minutes ago, Padders said:

Last night she even sang a song for me, voice of an angel, and looks like one. 🥰

I was looking forward to her singing on BGT after hearing her last week singing a few lines, but your ears must be better than mine because I couldn’t hear her very well because of the background noise. What little I did hear I thought she sounded okay. 

1 minute ago, Padders said:

She even surprised me Padders - I didn't know you had a thing for the Lass - you should have said something - lol.

Agreed with the angel bit - white slinky number suited her better than showing every thing she's got every week - IMO

Dissenter's  elsewhere saying she was miming but I dare say your eyes hadn't got that far up her body to have noticed.

Keep safe.

Bring back the  Mystique in lady's fashion rather than meat market is what this old Rocker says