Britain’s Got Talent

9 hours ago, pattricia said:

Cant stand Walliams or Amanda Holden. Two other panellists would be better.

Yes agreed 100%,  its about time they changed silly Alesha as well,   talk about plastic personalities, I think they should  belong in a Zoo, Holden laughs like an Hyena, Walliams jumps around like a big Chimpanzee and Alesha dances like a Cobra thinking she is really hip, they are just sad to watch, all three of them competing with each  other just showing of all the time, AGT changes there judges every season apart from Howie Mandel, who  should be chucked on a Bonfire as far as Im concearned,  :roll:

Edited by PRESLEY

6 hours ago, Padders said:

Anybody else picking on Amanda Holden and there will be serious consequences ,  hands off, she's mine..

Rocker, get thi sen a spanner, gerrin-t  garage, and stop there.

I'd be happier with a bag of Spanners Padders.

just delving into the deepest realms of a villiers engine at the moment.

I'll be back when its safe to come out.

7 hours ago, Padders said:

Anybody else picking on Amanda Holden and there will be serious consequences ,  hands off, she's mine..

Rocker, get thi sen a spanner, gerrin-t  garage, and stop there.

Amanda Holden, Mutton dressed as Lamb, MEOW!  :hihi:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I think they belong in a Zoo, Holden laughs like an Hyena, Walliams jumps around like a big Chimpanzee and Alesha dances like a Cobra thinking she is really hip,

That is really funny. 🤣

Spot on though.

Just watched this tonight. How did the last act get this far ,far better acts got rejected a lot earlier in series 

1 hour ago, rudds1 said:

Just watched this tonight. How did the last act get this far ,far better acts got rejected a lot earlier in series 

I do think this programme has had its day.!

Amanda Holden was on TV last week singing a few lines from a song.  She surprised me, I thought she had a nice voice.   She is going to sing the full song next week on BTG.  

I like her, she’s my favourite judge, having said that I can’t say I have enjoyed the show this year.  I record it so I don’t have to sit and watch it all.

Edited by hauxwell

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

Amanda Holden was on TV last week singing a few lines from a song.  She surprised me, I thought she had a nice voice.   She is going to sing the full song next week on BTG.  

I like her, she’s my favourite judge, having said that I can’t say I have enjoyed the show this year.  I record it so I don’t have to sit and watch it all.

It's watchable, better than a lot of rubbish they show lately..

The last singer, I thought was excellent, In fact it wasn't too bad last night, apart from the stupid snowman.

Only one thing to say about Amanda, PHOWARR  😍.

If the last act (Belinda) think's she such a good singer surely she would have been better trying to impress the judges on the Voice.

Offering nothing but Whitney Houston songs time after time puts her more in to the realms of a Novelty act each time & the fake tears don't work on this old Rocker. (neither did the 'look at my legs' at the end of her performance neither) - strange.

The only trick she didn't use and I was waiting for it, Carl Perkins favourite "your the best audience - I've ever had" which would have given her the opportunity for even more fake tears. 

As for the silly acts that they have put through this year robbing some of the better acts sent home already what more can be said?

Ant & Dec look board and lost half the time but its a good earner for them so I won't worry too much about them.

Keep safe.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

It's watchable, better than a lot of rubbish they show lately..

The last singer, I thought was excellent, In fact it wasn't too bad last night, apart from the stupid snowman.

Only one thing to say about Amanda, PHOWARR  😍.

Yes it is watchable, and although I’m not enjoying it as much as past years it could be because of the virtual audience and some acts are on a big screen, which can’t be helped because of the  pesky covid virus, or I’m not concentrating on the show, I’ll blame the virus for that.

It’s still as bad as ever, and the judges need changing as they are getting too false and automated now.

On 28/09/2020 at 11:46, pattricia said:

It’s still as bad as ever, and the judges need changing as they are getting too false and automated now.

Couldn't agree more,  fed up of this Pretentious lot, Holden thinks she is some type of Hollywood ledgend and as for Walliams, just not funny. :roll: