Britain’s Got Talent

Yes the crab was good also.Not

I thought here goes they would be scared to Buzz the 96 year old lady.

Edited by speleo1
added info

37 minutes ago, speleo1 said:

Yes the crab was good also.Not

I thought here goes they would be scared to Buzz the 96 year old lady.

Yes, she was bad but got the sympathy vote yet again. You don’t have to be talented on this show but if you have a weepy story to tell you will get through.

Bring back Opportunity Knocks, and New Faces.

13 hours ago, Padders said:

Bring back Opportunity Knocks, and New Faces.

Blimey you’re showing your age! Lol........

On 28/04/2019 at 16:22, pattricia said:

At least Hughie Green had reasonable acts on and didn’t put on a false shocked look !

Hello Pattricia.

Hughie Green was too canny to be surprised.

You appeared on his show only after signing up for him to be your Manager. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

X Factor - BGT - The Voice etc etc are all tarred with the same brush as far as I can see.

Especially 'the Voice'  send the best ones off, would probably be a better title for the programme.

I SAY -

TURN THEM ALL OFF & FIND A COPY OF BEN ELTON'S 

'CHART THROB' 

Spend the hour reading this Mickey take of the whole talent show industry,

On 05/05/2020 at 14:16, Rockers rule said:

Hello Pattricia.

Hughie Green was too canny to be surprised.

You appeared on his show only after signing up for him to be your Manager. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

X Factor - BGT - The Voice etc etc are all tarred with the same brush as far as I can see.

Especially 'the Voice'  send the best ones off, would probably be a better title for the programme.

I SAY -

TURN THEM ALL OFF & FIND A COPY OF BEN ELTON'S 

'CHART THROB' 

Spend the hour reading this Mickey take of the whole talent show industry,

Sounds a good read.  I like Ben Elton.

The show was on again last night and is very stage managed. Always puts a children’s choir on first. Then a  doggy act.  Then an average comedian. A silly elderly woman who can’t sing but is endearing so gets voted through. Then a man dressed as a crab or lobster who can’t sing as soon as he opens his mouth and they all buzz at. Still enjoyable though but all arranged beforehand by Simon.

Good entertainment tonight but  Simon looks at them as though he’s seeing them for the first time. Every act will be placed in a certain order. The good acts first to attract the viewers, then a few rubbish ones that they can all press their buzzers at, then an old age pensioner who surprises us with her drumming, finishing with a blind girl who’s voice is average but gets voted through .

10 hours ago, pattricia said:

Good entertainment tonight but  Simon looks at them as though he’s seeing them for the first time. Every act will be placed in a certain order. The good acts first to attract the viewers, then a few rubbish ones that they can all press their buzzers at, then an old age pensioner who surprises us with her drumming, finishing with a blind girl who’s voice is average but gets voted through .

Good entertainment ?

you must have been watching something different to us Pattricia they were all rubbish.

The Lady with the drums neary fooled me but I knew there was something a miss because she didn't even know which way up the microphone had to be, so she certainly wasn't coming on to sing.

The fake tears and applause annoy me the most.

One of the dance troupes, the lass only kicked her leg up in the air and the audience went crazy.

I have Sciatic nerve problems and I could have done better.

I wish I had stayed in't Garage.

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

Good entertainment ?

you must have been watching something different to us Pattricia they were all rubbish.

The Lady with the drums neary fooled me but I knew there was something a miss because she didn't even know which way up the microphone had to be, so she certainly wasn't coming on to sing.

The fake tears and applause annoy me the most.

One of the dance troupes, the lass only kicked her leg up in the air and the audience went crazy.

I have Sciatic nerve problems and I could have done better.

I wish I had stayed in't Garage.

Yes, you are right Rockers. I read that the lady drummer sometimes used to accompany The Beatles when they were unknown and were on tour abroad.

17 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Yes, you are right Rockers. I read that the lady drummer sometimes used to accompany The Beatles when they were unknown and were on tour abroad.

I'm always right Pattricia - LOL.

Follow this link for more info - I knew the Beat Chics thing rang a bell.

https://psychorizon.wordpress.com/2011/09/14/the-beat-chics/