Britain’s Got Talent

8 hours ago, jane2008 said:

I don't watch this for one reason and that is   David Walliams

Same here, something about him, what with all this dressing up as a woman stuff

42 minutes ago, pintor said:

Same here, something about him, what with all this dressing up as a woman stuff

He is actually very rich after successfully selling his children’s books. I think this is just a bored act he puts on.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

He is actually very rich after successfully selling his children’s books. I think this is just a bored act he puts on.

I think people are getting bored  with him and his act infact Cowell should get rid of the other so called judges and Pants and train wreck (Ant and Dec) :hihi: and even stupid Mulhearn. If he did this rating figures would boost next year, if he keeps with the same bunch the show will deteriate further then Axed. :help:

4 hours ago, pattricia said:

I think this is all set up on purpose. Cowell isn’t daft enough to let this happen naturally.

Of course it is,  Anybody who thinks differently , is gullible.

49 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I think people are getting bored  with him and his act infact Cowell should get rid of the other so called judges and Pants and train wreck (Ant and Dec) :hihi: and even stupid Mulhearn. If he did this rating figures would boost next year, if he keeps with the same bunch the show will deteriate further then Axed. :help:

The rating figures for BGT last Saturday were the biggest theve had for some time. This was only because there was nothing on the other channels. That’s why I was watching it.!

19 minutes ago, pattricia said:

The rating figures for BGT last Saturday were the biggest theve had for some time. This was only because there was nothing on the other channels. That’s why I was watching it.!

True. I still think a revamp next year would bring lost viewers back.

29 minutes ago, pattricia said:

True,  I hate Saturday night on the telly, BGT is the only thing worth watching,, thank goodness for the red button  SNOOKER..  but I guess your not a snooker fan.

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

True,  I hate Saturday night on the telly, BGT is the only thing worth watching,, thank goodness for the red button  SNOOKER..  but I guess your not a snooker fan.

What a sad choice! Its either watch attention seeker Walliams or Babbling Steve Davies. :gag:

3 hours ago, Padders said:

I wasn’t a snooker fan but it has been so exciting this year, than I am  switching over more now.

Edited by pattricia

Last night was the worst BGT ever. They voted acts through that were terrible are they getting short of contestants ?

On 29/04/2019 at 11:13, PRESLEY said:

What a sad choice! Its either watch attention seeker Walliams or Babbling Steve Davies. :gag:

look on the bright side not to long to wait for Strictly Come Dancing to start on Saturday nights.  

24 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Last night was the worst BGT ever. They voted acts through that were terrible are they getting short of contestants ?

I also thought last nights BGT wasn’t very good.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Pathetic Trish,  but still better than that garbage on BBC 1.  how anyone can watch that is beyond me. noticed this morning we finished bottom.