Britain’s Got Talent

Is this the worst show on tv at the moment. .?  They are voting through some ridiculous acts and why does Simon Cowell have that shocked look on his face when he’s probably seen them all previously

It's one of the few things you can watch as a family at that time with little uns, does you good now and again to have easy viewing and some of the acts are remarkable, don't you think the police dog was touching?

It"s not a bad programme... but it is stage managed to much.

Walliams OTT showing off spoils the show for me. Cowell  seems to have lost his authority, he is playing to the audience and letting the judges  take the michael out him too much. But aside all that its a good VARIETY show,  producing variety as in good and bad acts all very different. 🙂

1 hour ago, shaunyj said:

It's one of the few things you can watch as a family at that time with little uns, does you good now and again to have easy viewing and some of the acts are remarkable, don't you think the police dog was touching?

Best act of the night and had me in tears.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

It"s not a bad programme... but it is stage managed to much.

Yes, that’s the word. Stage managed.!

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Is this the worst show on tv at the moment. .?  They are voting through some ridiculous acts and why does Simon Cowell have that shocked look on his face when he’s probably seen them all previously

Certainly not the worst show on TV , as Presley rightly states, some dam good acts.. but as you say some of the acts they put through beggars believe. and the look of shock and horror on the judges faces, when watching a death defying act, really annoys me.

E G.  last week when Simon got up and the knife thrower could have killed him , as if.  Amanda saying please don"t move Simon, makes me cringe.

Edited by Padders
adding on.

I can't watch this programme  and it's all because of the pathetic judges.          :gag:

32 minutes ago, francypants said:

I can't watch this programme  and it's all because of the pathetic judges.          :gag:

I know, but Amanda is drop dead gorgeous 😍

2 hours ago, francypants said:

They over play things, and Simon sits with his mouth open in shock most of the time. It’s all very false. Why can’t we have a genuine talent show with sensible judges?

54 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Why can’t we have a genuine talent show with sensible judges?

Cus were old fashioned Trish, bring back Opportunity Knocks, and that one what Marti Caine used to host.

19 minutes ago, Padders said:

Cus were old fashioned Trish, bring back Opportunity Knocks, and that one what Marti Caine used to host.

You’ve taken the words right out of my mouth !

20 minutes ago, Padders said:

Hughie Green versus Simon Cowell= no contest.....they both finish last. lol.