Where on my PC do downloads from a supplier end up?

14 minutes ago, woolyhead said:

That sounds just like my case, Jomie.  Zach, they could make the nature of their product much clearer by saying it is "key code only, no software" couldn't they? Muddywolf, you say "head to office .com/setup login" Well then that's exactly how I described what I would have done. But what's the point of registering a licence code if you don't have the Office software?  And I didn't say I don't have a clue.  And I did report this to e bay and they got my money back for me.  So why shouldn't I do it?    Anyone who thinks I don't understand what I'm talking about should look at some of the adverts for Office plus licence and follow it themselves?

That is exactly how it works, you register the license and the download for your particular software is unlocked. I don't mean to be rude but if you have already had a refund everyone on this thread should stop assisting you with the license you will have been advised to stop using.

45 minutes ago, woolyhead said:

Zach, they could make the nature of their product much clearer by saying it is "key code only, no software" couldn't they?

All the ones I've used do. I can't see any link to the one you bought so can't comment on that. If you have your money back, all's good isn't it?

I have been buying Kaspersky via various eBay resellers for many years and TBH I have never expected software. That is one reason why these downloads are such a bargain.  Does anyone have discs anymore? As has been said, it is all digital downloads these days and is much better than having discs cluttering up the home. Also, lots of folk use laptops which don't have an optical drive - mine included and I have never missed it.  However, you can always burn a disc or put the download on a flash drive if you wish.  It would be interesting to have a look at the original advertisement that you used.  

DeZeus my friend, I can't unblock your landline phone's unknown caller function. How can I do it with my phone?          Jomie please refer to page 1 of this topic where I quote the seller's advertisement.            Muddywolf if everyone wants to stop talking about this that's fine with me. Discussing it has helped me a lot. Thanks, everyone.

Edited by woolyhead