The Blades are going up!

5 hours ago, barnie41 said:

Love what we've done, in a brilliant end to the season. Personally, think it's time we saw less of the lads drinking - there's a title to play for and another game that needs playing yet. Get on it after that.  

Then, roll on the Premier league.

Oh let them have a fling why not ?Title or no title they have delivered so much in the last two or three years the pressure must have been unbearable at times .I think it will do more good letting them of the leash .Besides our manager saw the ale lined up and he could not wait another week .😂😂

17 hours ago, fawdover said:

Nice to see a Northern team go up again lets hope they stay there.

Thanks mate we know how tough it will be but we are going to just enjoy the ride.We expect one or two hammerings but I do not think the fans are to bothered we are just pleased our gaffer is taking us on this great ride he has produced against all the odds.The guy is magic.

On 30/04/2019 at 07:41, barnie41 said:

Love what we've done, in a brilliant end to the season. Personally, think it's time we saw less of the lads drinking - there's a title to play for and another game that needs playing yet. Get on it after that.  

Then, roll on the Premier league.

It doesn't matter if you go up as champions or 2nd, the end result is the same. Nothing wrong with them enjoying themselves, the job is done

Sky showed a message of congratulations to United from Dejphon Chansiri "and everyone at Sheffield Wednesday", stating it will be good for the city. As nice to see at that was, I'm not so sure about the "everyone at SWFC" bit....

Let's hope that United can retain their PL status (as I'm sure they will) and be joined by our neighbours to make this city even better.

53 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

Sky showed a message of congratulations to United from Dejphon Chansiri "and everyone at Sheffield Wednesday", stating it will be good for the city. As nice to see at that was, I'm not so sure about the "everyone at SWFC" bit....

Let's hope that United can retain their PL status (as I'm sure they will) and be joined by our neighbours to make this city even better.

And well done Barnsley, lets hope Donny can join them.. been a great season for SY football, pity about Rotherham.  lets hope our clubs next season can go one better.

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

It doesn't matter if you go up as champions or 2nd, the end result is the same. Nothing wrong with them enjoying themselves, the job is done

We have a chance of a trophy. We should have a right good go at it. They deserve to , and should finish the job properly. The Peroni bus will still be there after Sunday ......

9 minutes ago, barnie41 said:

We have a chance of a trophy. We should have a right good go at it. They deserve to , and should finish the job properly. The Peroni bus will still be there after Sunday ......

Letting them blow of a little steam will do them a power of good .All work and no play gets so boring after a while and it has a negative affect on the squad besides Wilder knows his players and I can not recall any one who could possible question his man management .I have no doubt he will have them all in the right frame of mind come the weekend.I am sure last Sundays get together did wonders for team bonding you can see how together they are.

58 minutes ago, barnie41 said:

I don't think it's going to hurt them too much having an evening off. They will still be ok for the next game and like I say it's not the end of the world going up second

This club reflects our city. We work hard. We play hard.

I would rather see our players enjoying themselves than the Premier league prima donnas who'll walk from the team coach to the dressing rooms with glum, long faces, listening to their own personal headsets and paying little attention to the supporters there to welcome them.