The Blades are going up!

Well done to ALL Red & White supporters from the owners to the program sellers

A job done

Record season ticket renewals for the PREMIERSHIP journey next season

UTB

3 hours ago, Grappler said:

Just seen this stat, incredible if correct!

"...Since Chris Wilder became Sheffield United manager in 2016, only Manchester City have taken more points in all four divisions (266-257)..."

We can not ask for more can we the guy performs magic with a team of rejects and freebies all of them should be proud of themselves these rejects are now premier stars.Having said that I have just watched the Leeds Villa game and those teams look more suited to the prem than the Blades Cheats and Actors all over the park and the poor ref fell for most of it.

1 hour ago, barry-333 said:

Well done to ALL Red & White supporters from the owners to the program sellers

A job done

Record season ticket renewals for the PREMIERSHIP journey next season

UTB

Great news Henderson has asked if he can stop for another 12 months .Obviously it is not just his  decision but he has really bought in to this club. It would be great if it comes off .

As a matter of interest, does anyone know yesterday's attendance at BDTBL? It looked pretty full.......

Well done Blades. All for one and one for all works wonders.

20 or so great attitudes and a fair bit of skill makes success. 

You deserve it.

2 weeks ago i'd given up on the season.....3 games later we're promoted and have got half a chance of winning the league.

Thank you Chris Wilder ; you are a genius 

Congrats to the blades well chuffed for ye bring on the big boys.. 

1 hour ago, SgtDave said:

As a matter of interest, does anyone know yesterday's attendance at BDTBL? It looked pretty full.......

If you go to the BBC website and find the scores, click on the match and look on the line-up tab.

10 hours ago, SgtDave said:

As above. The Ipswich end was 2/3 to 3/4 empty, 

9 hours ago, atticus said:

2 weeks ago i'd given up on the season.....3 games later we're promoted and have got half a chance of winning the league.

Thank you Chris Wilder ; you are a genius 

Amazing isn't it. Seemingly two weeks ago we'd just drawn against Miwaw at home following our 2 -3 reverse at home to Bristol and Leeds looked nailed on, and Leeds " fans" in my local were letting me know it. We're now 5 points above them with a 13 goal différence advantage. They've just imploded

I think it's a case of the Emperors new clothes with Bielsa, they're all blinded by his alleged brilliance

It's a pity our capacity is 32,000 I reckon we'd sell many more tickets per game  given that South Yorkshire, North Derbyshire have  been starved of top flight football for so long.

Well done to utd,massive credit goes to CW,if it had been at any other club I think all Owls would be raving about his achievements,his record in management is remarkable.

For sure it will be interesting to see how he does in the prem,you wouldnt bet against him keeping them up next season.