The Blades are going up!

I'm a Barnsley fan but am happy at The Blades going up, my best mate is a Norwich fan as well so double bubble.

As for Leeds.........where's the world's smallest violin when you need it?

Watched the game out of town sat with 2 Leeds fans (as it turned out.. found out when I jumped up at Hogans goal!).. they both expect Leeds to lose to Villa tomorrow and hold out no hopes for the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Pettytom said:

It isn't finished yet. Even Wilder wasn't celebrating after the game tonight.

If Leeds hit five or six against Villa tomorrow, it could still be a nervy final day.

How many teams score a minimum of 14 goals to 0 against in their last 2 games of the season. This is not allowing for United bagging more at Stoke. United can still top the division on GD should they win at Stoke and Villa keep on winning to the very end.

14 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

How many teams score a minimum of 14 goals to 0 against in their last 2 games of the season. This is not allowing for United bagging more at Stoke. United can still top the division on GD should they win at Stoke and Villa keep on winning to the very end.

Well, allow me to put it in perspectivefor Pettytom.  It's never happened before in the history of football.  But if anyone thinks it's a reason to be cautious now, I'd suggest they seek help.

The Blades are UP!

Get used to it!😄

8 hours ago, Treeman893 said:

Nothing to say other than Massive well done to the Blades, even if it's sticking in any of the other Qwls throats it is still undeniably true.

Hope we join you next year and have two teams from our city in the Premiership. Enjoy it guys, great for the city.

Thank you Treeman we have played well this season thanks to Wilder and his team the man has changed the club completely from top to bottom and his style of play puzzles the opposition but when they get it right it is a joy to watch.Sorry about the Millers going down hope they bounce back they seemed to good to go down but congrats to Barnsley they look like they are promoted.I am NOT sorry for Leeds they are so arrogant they think they have a divine right to go up .They are a horrid club they even suggesting we have paid the Hull keeper this is a club that have just been fined thousands for spying (cheating).NO CLASS AND SHOW NO DIGNITY .As for the owls hope for the majority of their fans they to get promotion next year Sheffield is big enough for two prem teams unlike Leeds . There seems to be one or two owls fans missing on this site they must be hurting but for the rest of you lot thankyou.Mind you they did say we would not last in this league I guess they were right 😂

We'll beat Stoke next week and Norwich will lose at Vile 

That was a great day out yesterday, just one job left to do, win at Stoke and see if Villa can beat Norwich, so we can take top spot. 

Up the Mighty Blades. 

Well done the blades, it shows you what a good work ethic and a team that plays for each over can do. Hopefully we will see you the season after next (one way or another)

1 minute ago, speedy69 said:

Well done the blades, it shows you what a good work ethic and a team that plays for each over can do. Hopefully we will see you the season after next (one way or another)

You will have to come up Speedo,  we won't be coming down.

5 minutes ago, Grappler said:

You will have to come up Speedo,  we won't be coming down.

If anything, United have done it right in getting where they are Grapps, and I have to admire that. But as you know, the Prem is different gravy, teams have tried to go into it with continuity from the season before, apart from a few, it doesn't usually end well.

2 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

If anything, United have done it right in getting where they are Grapps, and I have to admire that. But as you know, the Prem is different gravy, teams have tried to go into it with continuity from the season before, apart from a few, it doesn't usually end well.

Agreed,  history suggests that,  I just don't see it with Chris Wilder and Alan Knill at the helm.  If Stoke could survive in the top tier for ten years, I think we can, with this management team.