Over the moon about Arsenal

Is it just me, or is there anyone else who is over the moon about Arsenal getting knocked out of the FA Cup and Champions League?

Nah just you :P - personally I'd have preferred them to stay in as they are the most exciting team to watch. I like to watch quick, attacking football and that's just what you get with Arsenal. Real Madrid v Arsenal would have been an amazing game - now they're both out - bugger :(

Come on guys, have a bit of soul.....surely you feel pleased for Ranieri....after all he's been through.

Also, any right thinking footie supporter hates Arsenal (especially us Owls). I admit that they have played some fantastic football this year....but when the chips were down they bottled and choked on the big occasion.......oops perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that!

Heh heh heh two defeats in a week and they're out of two cups. It'd be funny if Chelski beat them for the league title.

By the way, I am a Sheffield ex-pat and I live close to Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham and Leyton Orient (closest) - all within a couple of miles. If I had to choose from that lot it would be West Ham every time.

I'd rather see Arsenal in the FA cup than Man U anyday (and I'm a Blades fan!!). God I hate them.

I'd rather they were still in! As a Newcastle fan it would have benefitted us on Sunday. Now when we play they will be even more determined to thrash us after their recent performances! Uh oh...

I'm almost as chuffed as when Sheff U got stuffed in play-off final last year...ahh memories

Your name sounds familiar wibbles......

Anyway, I gave up owlstalk for lent....again!

I'll be back on there after easter. Got to admit I missed it....giving up was harder than last year.

Originally posted by wibbles

I'm almost as chuffed as when Sheff U got stuffed in play-off final last year...ahh memories

I'm almost as chuffed as when Sheff Wed got RELEGATED last year...ahh memories

Originally posted by JamesRich

Is it just me, or is there anyone else who is over the moon about Arsenal getting knocked out of the FA Cup and Champions League?

Sad. One day I hope you're over the moon because you actually win something.

Originally posted by JamesRich

I'm almost as chuffed as when Sheff Wed got RELEGATED last year...ahh memories

Nah you don't understand - wibbles is always the first to try and take the **** out of United but will never admit he's a Wednesday fan - although he's been asked on numerous occasions who he supports he never answers. Ah well what do you expect from someone who proposes to girls he's never met on the internet :P

Originally posted by Tyto Alba

Also, any right thinking footie supporter hates Arsenal (especially us Owls). I admit that they have played some fantastic football this year....but when the chips were down they bottled and choked on the big occasion.......oops perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that!

Why does any right thinking footie supporter hate Arsenal? As you're an Owl I can understand why you hate them but most appreciate watching such an awesome team.

what can I say just bitter because both been beaten by

Arsenal when it mattered