Putting yourself 'On The Dole' ?????

22 hours ago, Bash Street said:

You'll be thinking you're going to win the premiership next. Oh, hold on, you aren't thinking that already are you?

When have I ever said anything of the sort 🤔🤔🤔

2 minutes ago, Longy67 said:

Hey Longy don't rise to the bait. We're better than that, aren't we 😁😁

2 hours ago, Longy67 said:

Are you saying you won't win it?

The baiting and digs end here. If you cant have a discussion like adults then please dont post.

There will be no further warnings.

2 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Are you saying you won't win it?

I don't know, I hope so, that's the beauty of the Championship, doesn't matter where you are in the table, anyone can beat anyone, I'm not a person who will ever say us winning is a foregone conclusion, thats just silly...

1 hour ago, Longy67 said:

I don't know, I hope so, that's the beauty of the Championship, doesn't matter where you are in the table, anyone can beat anyone, I'm not a person who will ever say us winning is a foregone conclusion, thats just silly...

What's happening with Basham? Is he out of contract at the end of the season?

Edited by Bash Street

Loan players will probably go back and we will keep most of the first team, just adding to it.

These lads deserve to go out and play against Man Utd, Chelseas etc., no matter what the result. 

54 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Loan players will probably go back and we will keep most of the first team, just adding to it.

These lads deserve to go out and play against Man Utd, Chelseas etc., no matter what the result. 

Fully agree with you they have earned the right .They have got us there they deserve to play there.Results are for a change are not the only item that is important .

12 hours ago, Grappler said:

Very true. If you go down it's not the end of the world. Why spend 100 million in the hope it will keep you up. Add 4 quality players into the current crop and see where you go. I wouldn't want Wednesday to spend anymore than 50 million tops if we ever go up.

9 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Very true. If you go down it's not the end of the world. Why spend 100 million in the hope it will keep you up. Add 4 quality players into the current crop and see where you go. I wouldn't want Wednesday to spend anymore than 50 million tops if we ever go up.

Its likd life really, you could give some folk £1000pw and they'd blow it,  others would use it wisely, even the top clubs have wasted money on duds