Drive thru at Elmwood farm.. Beighton.

Does anyone know what the new  Drive thru is  at the side of Elmwood Farm Beighton. I didn't recognise the logo on the new building

:confused:

48 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

Starbucks?

Nice one.   Not being a big user the logo didn't spring to mind.  The area is becoming  andy for the people who use Rother valley , a coffee or a meal in the pub after a walk.:thumbsup:

16 hours ago, darylslinn said:

Wait until the theme park opens.....

What a bad place the entrance is tho'.......there have been a few accidents around there from cars going too fast under the bridge onto a blind corner/hump in the road just before the entrance,in the summer cars may well be queuing back to the  By-pass and towards Sheffield and the M1 towards Worksop...and don't forget there are also fishing ponds with cafe's, childrens playgrounds etc before the bridge,as well as an industrial estate just after....a couple of summers ago this road was blocked with traffic queuing to get into the Rother Valley as far back as the By-pass.....as for coming in from the other direction..again...the entrance to Rother Valley is there... 

On 25/04/2019 at 21:47, darylslinn said:

Wait until the theme park opens.....

I'll give the theme park 18 months if that ,,., it'll go the same way as American  Adventure an its siblings. A desolate crumbling ex theme park on the landscape.  Of course Beighton is known for its Chinese residents???

11 hours ago, sedith said:

I'll give the theme park 18 months if that ,,., it'll go the same way as American  Adventure an its siblings. A desolate crumbling ex theme park on the landscape.  Of course Beighton is known for its Chinese residents???

What have the Chinese got to do with anything??

11 hours ago, sedith said:

Well the ones in smaller places like Warrington  and Matlock have done OK over the years.

American Adventure was completely different and failed for different reasons. 

Edited by alchresearch

12 hours ago, Wazzock said:

What have the Chinese got to do with anything??

I was thinking that, I think someone has been reading old newspapers...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

On 28/04/2019 at 22:17, sedith said:

I think it's great for the local economy, instead of having to drive miles to a theme park to be robbed blind. 

There are 2 buildings.

Original plans were for Starbucks + Burger King:
http://www.rothbiz.co.uk/2017/11/news-5752-swallownest-drive-thru-plans.html

But it looks like the Burger King plans were dropped:

http://www.rothbiz.co.uk/2018/11/news-6069-rotherham-starbucks-plans.html

Not sure what the second unit will be now.