Philippines about to declare war on Canada?

lol

Another madman who doesnt understand reality

Edited by melthebell

Duterte is a total maniac and a thoroughly nasty one at that, and he has a long record of saying completely ridiculous things. A bit like Trump on steroids.

He once gave a speech to a group of women police and national security that began with “Puta (bitches), you know you women are depriving me of my freedom of expression. You criticise every sentence or word I say, but that is my freedom to express myself.”

Another classy bit of Duterte was when he told soldiers to shoot female communist rebels ''in the vagina''

Oh, and the time he confessed to sexually assaulting his families maid when he was a teenager.

You get the picture.

He wasn't being serious of course, even his people found it funny. To be fair to him western countries shouldn't be dumping rubbish on countries like the Philippines. 

19 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Duterte is a total maniac and a thoroughly nasty one at that, and he has a long record of saying completely ridiculous things. A bit like Trump on steroids.

He once gave a speech to a group of women police and national security that began with “Puta (bitches), you know you women are depriving me of my freedom of expression. You criticise every sentence or word I say, but that is my freedom to express myself.”

Another classy bit of Duterte was when he told soldiers to shoot female communist rebels ''in the vagina''

Oh, and the time he confessed to sexually assaulting his families maid when he was a teenager.

You get the picture.

But Mr trump is evil ?

Please dont turn this into another Trump thread.

Wasn't he the guy that encouraged people to execute drug dealers and drug users a year or two ago. 

I seem to recall watching a documentary about it. 

12 minutes ago, Janus said:

Wasn't he the guy that encouraged people to execute drug dealers and drug users a year or two ago. 

I seem to recall watching a documentary about it. 

You that's the one