Police near Marcliffe school 22/04/2019

just drove down past marcliffe school road closed either end by police with ambulance and fire service there ,,, hope nothing to serious

Ive just seen a photo on Facebook of a car on its roof. 
No further details as yet though.

Road is open now and ni sign of any police, I'm walking down it right now about to reach the school.

No signs of any damage I can see, no skid marks, etc.  Did get a whiff of weed at one point.

Black car lost control & crashed into a parked car, before spinning over & crashed into 2 more parked cars around 6.15 ish monday pm.  Female driver ok. We were walking home around 7.20 pm, Car a mess, police just sweeping all glass & debris up & truck loading car onto recovery vehicle. Road reopened at Wadsley lane end shortly after this.

I meant to update this yesterday, down towards the end of the street there's something like a Megane with the back wheel smashed in (hub broken?  It's definitely not supposed to point sideways like that).

And possibly a skid mark on the road nearby.

Difficult to lose control there though, should be <30 and often <20.