Hull v Blades

Well done guys looks like the promised land awaits.. 

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

The court case is to be heard and decided mid way through may, more than enough time to be settled.......And well, with a pot so big on the horizon, it wouldn't be such a bad thing if both stayed on board and invested. 

Just another embarrassing bit twist from an Owls fan. A few weeks ago we apparently bottled it and cracked under pressure, we prove you wrong and already you clutch for the next straw. 

You told us we couldn't even compete in this division and would go back down....

You told us that none of our squad are fit enough to lace the boots of your players......

You told us that our lad Billy wouldn't cut it in this league.....

So much more.......

But we have absolutely embarrassed you lot since returning to this league. We absolutely demolished you on your own patch and equipped with pride and passion, we have shown you how a proper football team play football.... A team that cost a mere fraction of what you lot have wasted. 

So the owners are in court, big deal! All will be done and dusted in a month or so!....At least they are both battling for the club!

What next after  it all gets sorted and resolved??..... Premier League hammer boys? 

Seriously you need to address yourself! The comments are comical and bitter.....If our continued success hurts you that much then switch off, spend time with loved ones and enjoy life away from football .

How much did it cost ? Only I've not heard it mentioned after every interview.

Seems everything is relative to Wednesday, very impressive promotion, yet still looking down at us.

Each to their own I suppose

38 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Well done guys looks like the promised land awaits.. 

Well we are not there yet but it looks more likely than last week.Got a bottle of Champers ready hopefully it will be opened after the Ipswich match but I will not allow my self any pre celebrations until it is confirmed. I do have mixed emotions about promotion but I will enjoy the ride for now.We must thank the media for the low profile the Blades have had from them it has helped regarding the pressure which as we have seen has had a bad effect on Leeds.

I can not believe McGoldrick was looking for a club to take him on in August and Ipswich discarded him saying he was to old and injury prone for the Championship.Another gem signing from Wilder and he cost now't.15 goals later he could be in the Prem next year while the club that threw him out on the scrap heap will be in league one.Any one who sees him play can tell he has a class touch how they thought he was surplus to requirements is a puzzle .Well done Chris for getting him signed up .Yet another freebie showing these super stars how it's done.

That was a great day out, Hull not beaten at home since November and only one other team put three past them this season.

Enter Sheffield United.

It's in our hands now, and as much as I hate the Prem and prefer the cut and thrust of the Championship, I know it is every player and managers dream to get there and these lads deserve it. 

2 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

I can not believe McGoldrick was looking for a club to take him on in August and Ipswich discarded him saying he was to old and injury prone for the Championship.Another gem signing from Wilder and he cost now't.15 goals later he could be in the Prem next year while the club that threw him out on the scrap heap will be in league one.Any one who sees him play can tell he has a class touch how they thought he was surplus to requirements is a puzzle .Well done Chris for getting him signed up .Yet another freebie showing these super stars how it's done.

I bought a pie and bovril inside the ground, they were pretty good, but not as good as David McGoldrick, and they cost more than he did! 

1 minute ago, Grappler said:

That was a great day out, Hull not beaten at home since November and only one other team put three past them this season.

Enter Sheffield United.

It's in our hands now, and as much as I hate the Prem and prefer the cut and thrust of the Championship, I know it is every player and managers dream to get there and these lads deserve it. 

And every supporters dream, can"t understand why you and Pet Charlie hate the Prem so much..

That's the all point of football to achieve as much as possible..

lets enjoy the ride, you never know, we could be there for a few seasons.

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

And every supporters dream, can"t understand why you and Pet Charlie hate the Prem so much..

That's the all point of football to achieve as much as possible..

lets enjoy the ride, you never know, we could be there for a few seasons.

Because at the start of the season in the Premiership, you can pretty much write who will make up  the top six come the end of it.

You can't do that in the Championship.  

Every game in this league is a nail biter (or can be).

13 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Because at the start of the season in the Premiership, you can pretty much write who will make up  the top six come the end of it.

Tha knows Grapps,  our little pub team have produced a feast of football all season... thrilling attacking football.. personally I"m on cloud nine , walking on sunshine , over the moon , and 3 sheets to wind.. Can"t praise em enough.. Come Saturday we will be a Prem side.  YEEHAA.

26 minutes ago, Grappler said:

To true m8 unless ye support the top six others are there to make up the numbers but every team deserves a season or two playing the big boys

6 minutes ago, Mooks said:

To true m8 unless ye support the top six others are there to make up the numbers but every team deserves a season or two playing the big boys

Exactly Mooks, give it a go.

Pleased as punch with events today. As a Blade whose first game was 1966 I've been disappointed many times. I'll hold the Champagne until after the Ipswich match.

What a player McGoldrick is, honorable mention to Enda Stevens today. I wouldn't pick a Player of the Season this year just give it to the whole team. If I had to it would be a choice between McGoldrick and Basham.........or Jack....or Billy....on and on

I had a Season Ticket this year. Not sure i'll get one for the Prem, Not a patch on the Championship.

UTB

1 hour ago, Mooks said:

The obvious answer to the downside thinking is Leicester City. How much did they win it by 10 points?

Leeds and Norwich both have to play the red hot Aston Villa and Blackburn will be no pushover for Norwich either. There is every chance United can finish on top, They can get all six points from Ipswich and Stoke the way they are playing.