Hull v Blades

52 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Let's hope Poundland and McCabe keep up the arguments and they sink like a lead weight, I'm going to enjoy watching that.

Well you know what they say  It is better to be a has been than a never been. If we go up because nothing is cut and dried yet a season in the prem with 160 million in the bank plus parachute payments should see us alright .If we come back down i am more than happy in the Championship as I have said on many occasions I actually prefer it.

What a day out that was!

Took me way back to the terraces of 3 or more decades ago! What an atmosphere, what a reward for the fantastic support that we have had, not only this season,  but last season......and well, throughout our time in league one. Not many of our fans inside the ground today will forget that one. I had shivers down my spine for the majority of the game! Unbelievable!

As for the football, what a performance! What a professional team performance!

From the off, we showed courage, team spirit and overall executed a game plan with such professionalism.  Having been handed an opportunity on Saturday through our own merit, the lads weren't prepared to hand it over again. The way we went about business with a fearless, but composed attitude. Wow, just wow! An absolute pleasure to watch.

Need some time to let that digest, unbelievable!

Two more cup finals, No time to switch off just yet!  Take them in the same manner as the last few games and we won't have any real problems! 

Beating Ipswich on Saturday will put everything completely in our hands, on that performance today, I can't see us doing anything but demolishing Ipswich should we repeat it!

Fantastic time to be a blade!... This little team, built on passion and spirit! A squad costing a fraction of many a team in this league, a wage bill significantly lesser than most in this division!......Written off and doubted by many, time and time again!......When will people realise that how much the doubters drive this manager and team off players on!

The job isn't done! Let's not be premature, still a bit of work to do!! But man what a time to be a blade! 

Never felt prouder, a feeling akin with the day that my  bundle of joy was delivered into the world.......How fitting that I stood beside this now grown bundle of joy today and shared a game that I will no doubt take to the grave with me. 

Just now, petcharlie said:

Well you know what they say  It is better to be a has been than a never been. If we go up because nothing is cut and dried yet a season in the prem with 160 million in the bank plus parachute payments should see us alright .If we come back down i am more than happy in the Championship as I have said on many occasions I actually prefer it.

There's always the courts as well.

4 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

May be one day you lot will be as happy as all at Sheff 2 until then may I suggest you try to control that little green monster in side you it makes you sound a bit childish it is only football .

1 minute ago, Bash Street said:

The court case is to be heard and decided mid way through may, more than enough time to be settled.......And well, with a pot so big on the horizon, it wouldn't be such a bad thing if both stayed on board and invested. 

Just another embarrassing bit twist from an Owls fan. A few weeks ago we apparently bottled it and cracked under pressure, we prove you wrong and already you clutch for the next straw. 

You told us we couldn't even compete in this division and would go back down....

You told us that none of our squad are fit enough to lace the boots of your players......

You told us that our lad Billy wouldn't cut it in this league.....

So much more.......

But we have absolutely embarrassed you lot since returning to this league. We absolutely demolished you on your own patch and equipped with pride and passion, we have shown you how a proper football team play football.... A team that cost a mere fraction of what you lot have wasted. 

So the owners are in court, big deal! All will be done and dusted in a month or so!....At least they are both battling for the club!

What next after  it all gets sorted and resolved??..... Premier League hammer boys? 

Seriously you need to address yourself! The comments are comical and bitter.....If our continued success hurts you that much then switch off, spend time with loved ones and enjoy life away from football .

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

The court case is to be heard and decided mid way through may, more than enough time to be settled.......And well, with a pot so big on the horizon, it wouldn't be such a bad thing if both stayed on board and invested. 

Just another embarrassing bit twist from an Owls fan. A few weeks ago we apparently bottled it and cracked under pressure, we prove you wrong and already you clutch for the next straw. 

You told us we couldn't even compete in this division and would go back down....

You told us that none of our squad are fit enough to lace the boots of your players......

So much more.......

But we have absolutely embarrassed you lot since returning to this league. We absolutely demolished you on your own patch and equipped with pride and passion, we have shown you how a proper football team play football.... A team that cost a mere fraction of what you lot have wasted. 

So the owners are in court, big deal! All will be done and dusted in a month or so!....At least they are both battling for the club!

What next after  it all gets sorted and resolved??..... Premier League hammer boys? 

Seriously you need to address yourself! The comments are comical and bitter.....If our continued success hurts you that much then switch off, spend time with loved ones and enjoy life away from football .

The pot is that big the prince is having his pockets lengthened even more and macabre will be having his pockets let out because we all know where it's going don't we? Thing is it'll be split between 2 now and not the one, bet macabre is kicking himself.

Edited by Bash Street

2 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

So much more.......

Well said. there seems to be some Owls fans that can not take it not all but some .What a pity the Blades success has such a negative reaction on their not so important lives.To think that a football clubs success hurts them so much says a thousand words about these small minded people.I think they should have a word with HOTMAIL who usually has a much more sensible reaction to a pastime called football.

2 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

The pot is that big the prince is having his pockets lengthened even more and macabre will be having his pockets let out because we all know where it's going don't we? Thing is it'll be split between 2 now and not the one, bet macabre is kicking himself.

The only thing I see is you clutching at straws, bitter and evidently upset by the fine achievements of the best team in Sheffield at the moment. 

This whole thing has been going on since last season, hasn't derailed us one bit this year has it? And very nearing conclusion. The beauty of promotion being that neither owner really has to inject into the squad until all is resolved, we get a ridiculously huge windfall to aid with taking us forward. 

Both owners have allowed all monies received to be injected directly into first team acquisitions....both had continuously back us financial in regards to wages etc. Both desperately want to be part of a successful United team! ......Only symbolic of a team who are absolutely on the up!

Go and talk the doom and gloom on a Wednesday fan board or something....because you sure as hell haven't a scooby of injecting any sort of negativity into our fans!....What a fantastic time to be a blade!!..... Mr wannabe football expert, with his blind view of the off field operations of our club?? Nah your ok 😂😂

Simply comical and bitter.

Just now, cmonkes said:

The only thing I see is you clutching at straws, bitter and evidently upset by the fine achievements of the best team in Sheffield at the moment. 

This whole thing has been going on since last season, hasn't derailed us one bit this year has it? And very nearing conclusion. The beauty of promotion being that neither owner really has to inject into the squad until all is resolved, we get a ridiculously huge windfall to aid with taking us forward. 

Both owners have allowed all monies received to be injected directly into first team acquisitions....both had continuously back us financial in regards to wages etc. Both desperately want to be part of a successful United team! ......Only symbolic of a team who are absolutely on the up!

Go and talk the doom and gloom on a Wednesday fan board or something....because you sure as hell haven't a scooby of injecting any sort of negativity into our fans!....What a fantastic time to be a blade!!..... Mr wannabe football expert, with his blind view of the off field operations of our club?? Nah your ok 😂😂

Simply comical and bitter.

LOL, if you think I'm going to read all that you better think again.

The bickering stops now.  Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Can’t see Blades slipping up. Well done Sheffield United!

3 minutes ago, prince al said:

Can’t see Blades slipping up. Well done Sheffield United!

Hope you are right. Crazy game is football and wont allow myself to be overly optimistic until the end of the Ipswich game...hopefully a further 3 points to the better.