Hull v Blades

Up and getting ready for another season defining game game for the mighty.

It's another one of those that on paper, should be a formality (with the right approach and mentality), but Nige's team have enough quality about them to make us work for it.

Sharp and Bash are probably still out of this, but Egan is back I believe and ready to go.

I have no issues in Madine starting this one again. Perhaps Dowell would be a feasible option in this one as well, as we don't want duffy burning himself out as a pivotal player for us. Alternatively, Didsy could play behind a front two (but wouldn't be my first choice).

Anyway, I'm excited to be on the road again. Been a couple of months due to work commitments.

COYRAWW UTB!

" formality" ! Wish I had your optimism and confidence mate. Hull are a good side at this level.

Still

COOOOYYYRRRAAAAWWWIZZZAAARRDS

47 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

" formality" ! Wish I had your optimism and confidence mate. Hull are a good side at this level.

Still

COOOOYYYRRRAAAAWWWIZZZAAARRDS

Me too, tough game...….. come on Brentford.

Not happy about Leeds kicking off late, gives them a slight advantage.

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

Not happy about Leeds kicking off late, gives them a slight advantage.

Don't believe that, you and them know you need to win the majority of games left. I'd rather play first then they have it in their mind that they have to win if you have

10 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Don't believe that, you and them know you need to win the majority of games left. I'd rather play first then they have it in their mind that they have to win if you have

Its tactics Nervy...… If blades lose, leeds will shut shop up and play on the counter, a draw will suit.

If Blades win, Leeds will have to chuck caution to the wind, and go all out for the win.

Brentford is very tough to get a win  Villa Next for Leeds    

Brilliant. 3-0 up at half time. Fantastic result so far. Let's hope it stays that way!

echo. 

One foot in the Prem now lads, please don"t let it slip.

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

One foot in the Prem now lads, please don"t let it slip.

I think the Blades could win the division the way Norwich are spluttering down the stretch.

I thought the places would be as they are before kick off but every chance you could go up up as champions

If United do go up automatically then this surely had to be one of the best achievements by a local team and a manager

2 seasons in championship and then automatic promotion?