Mum/Dad and Baby Classes & Playgroups

Good baby/preschool activities groups to go to in Sheffield for value, age ranges and social? Please discuss and give useful info of known favourites and recommend here for others seeking to find...

St John's at Penistone Road, next to the dog track.  They do a baby group and a toddlers one.  It's really friendly and welcoming, and though it's in a church, not particularly religious (they do an Easter and Christmas party).  Lots of games, singing session, snack and drink for the kids and hot drink and biscuits for the grown ups.  My son is 7 now, and he still misses going! 

Hi! I work at Endcliffe Playgroup on Ecclesall Road and it is fabulous. Both my children went there, so I've seen it from both a parent's and a staff perspective.

It's called a Playgroup but that's from the days when playgroups were drop-offs (we're working on changing the name this year). Actually it's a Preschool, so parents can drop children there from age 2. Parents are welcome to stay until they feel children are settled and happy.

We're on facebook - just search for Endcliffe Playgroup, or you can see our website at www.endcliffeplaygroup.org

Cheers,

Katie Shipley

Endcliffe Playgroup