Window fitter issue advise needed

Had my upvc windows fitted by a local trades company and had a number of issues and now the company are just ignoring me. Does anyone know of anyone or a company who could come and give a independent report on the windows and doors soni can take legal action? Or advise on Avenue to take 

Well you could try sending them a solicitors letter by recorded delivery, that should get their attention.

How bad are they? The windows I mean. How about contacting trading standards at your local council as well. See if they could advise on what your options are.

Common fault now prob subcontractors

Edited by spider1

7 hours ago, spider1 said:

You could prob contact another firm in asking for a price to do the work but they will run a mile if you mentiion its to alter another firms work   [ old saying say nowt best ]

A firm may give you a quote if you tell them you will pay for it but do not forsay what its  for or they wont  show 

Edited by spider1