trouble with keys on laptop

Hi i cant get at on my laptop when typing an e/mail adress in .  its in upper case and i cant access it.  The shift key is working fine on other symbols its a H P. VISTA  MODEL  /  

is there any other way to type the at in on an e/mail adress or is it a new key pad   Cheers Spider

Google "at" and copy and paste it into the email address you're sending it to, I just tried it on mine and it works.

Is it not working at all, or doing another symbol? (such as " )

If it's not working at all, then you MAY need a new keyboard (could just need a clean)

if it's typing a different symbol, you probably need to change your keyboards language/region.. go to Settings > "Time and Language" then click "Language" on the Left, check it's all set to United Kingdom etc, (same for Region on the Left)

Hit the windows key and in the search type "charmap".  A dialog will popup that lets you pick any (and I mean any) character you like. 

Plus what Ghozer said.