sheffield wednesday v bristol city

24 minutes ago, rogets said:

If any Bristol fans are making too much noise on the tram they will be told to shut up

Not putting up with rowdy singing on way to the game

Don"t be like that Rogets, let em have a good sing song...after all they won"t be singing on the way home.

Today’s line up against Bristol City:

Dawson

Pelupessy

Bannan

Hooper     

Lees

Joao

Reach

Boyd

Iorfa

Hector

Lazaar

Subs: 
Wildsmith, Fox, Onomah, Matias, Winnall Forestieri, Nuhiu.

Good win, just a shame about the dropped points otherwise we'd of been right in there

12 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Good win, just a shame about the dropped points otherwise we'd of been right in there

Yes, the injury time goals from Villa and Norwich plus the missed penalty are looming even larger now. Still a chance but the stars have to align to perfection, for them to grab the 6th spot. Shame, because I think they could beat any of the other 3 in a home and away matchup, whoever that 3 may be.

Edited by Ontarian1981

Finishing the season in great style, another 4/5 matches and think they would have made it..

Full of optimism for next season.

9 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Yes, the injury time goals from Villa and Norwich plus the missed penalty are looming even larger now. Still a chance but the stars have to align to perfection, for them to grab the 6th spot. Shame, because I think they could beat any of the other 3 in a home and away matchup, whoever that 3 may be.

Don't forget west brom aswell. Looking back there's a few we'll feel we should of won. If Bruce can keep it going next season we've every chance but it all depends on what kind of summer we have

11 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I'd love to see Kieran Lee get a run out. 30 minutes would do.

I think our more fluid approach is coming on nicely and I expect to win this 3-0 or 3-1.

Hope that's ok for ya Mooks?

Yes m8 but we let ourselves down today be squeaky bum time next weekend lm up north then visiting my kids. Still proud to be a exiled smoggie, still hoping but be tough now reading home saturday then rotherham away. 

2 hours ago, cmonkes said:

I have to admit that a few weeks ago I thought you to be a pretty level headed poster, but after the little love in with Wednesday....with us to fail and saying you wanted us in the play-offs, still respect you as a person, but desperately hope you lot fail miserably this year now. 

Understand m8 may the best team do the biz.. But didnt want the playoffs from the start but if and if its a big if we make it cant see us going that way anyway to be honest lm looking forward to next season new man at the helm no doubt . Get rid of the so called big stars and blood the new acadamy players who are eager to please and have the passion to do whats needed coz these bozos have lolst the plot..Inm not against either team here in sheffield my stepsons are owls mad we have good banter come  match days . Also got blades friends and also have a good banter with....

Edited by Mooks

26 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Spoke a lot about united this evening, but let's not let a good result and continued run for the Owls go unnoticed.

Decent by any standard. Too little, too late perhaps as said. Important summer of transition ahead but the club seems to have a bit if character back after a pretty soulless period for the club.

All credit to the Owls, gave it a right go, pity they won"t make the play offs, at this moment in time Owls are capable of beating anyone.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

All credit to the Owls, gave it a right go, pity they won"t make the play offs, at this moment in time Owls are capable of beating anyone.

You have only won one in last three and that statement is ?

1 minute ago, barry-333 said:

You have only won one in last three and that statement is ?

Should have beaten Villa and Norwich.

1 minute ago, Padders said:

Should have beaten Villa and Norwich.

Sorry but its only goals scored more than the opposition that count for a win