Steve Gibson calling for EFL to investigate Owls, Derby and Villa.

34 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Exactly right don't get me wrong I am so pleased that my club has been promoted  because if you are successful that's what happens but I feel we are not going to be playing for anything other than avoiding being relegated and in a funny sort of way that would be better.At least you are playing for something even if it is to avoid the drop.Being mid table with not a cat in hell's chance of going any further seems pointless you are just making up the numbers.Playing to avoid the drop at least gives your matches a purpose and gets the adrenaline going .

Its quite sad that the top flight has come to this unfortunately, money dominates and without billions or a one off like Leicester you just can't compete.

7 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Once it starts to affect more clubs then yes, its a possibility. Who is actually gaining from these rules?

My point is, which club is going to be brave enough to take the EFL to court?

Surely that would be like taking your boss at work to court, but expecting him to keep you on afterwards.

Always said from bottom 6 down ye there to make the numbers up and to get the odd great result staying there is the priority for most of them..

But its great entertainment while ye there..

Its worth noting that Championship clubs voted in favour of  the Profit and Sustainability rules  that some on here are not happy with.

Maybe your complaints shouldn't be directed towards the EFL.

2 hours ago, atticus said:

Its worth noting that Championship clubs voted in favour of  the Profit and Sustainability rules  that some on here are not happy with.

Maybe your complaints shouldn't be directed towards the EFL.

Its also worth noting that whilst at the moment it doesn't affect some clubs in time it will, then it will be challenged.

3 hours ago, Grappler said:

My point is, which club is going to be brave enough to take the EFL to court?

Surely that would be like taking your boss at work to court, but expecting him to keep you on afterwards.

It wont be one it will be a few together.