Sign in to follow this  

The Victim

For once, I felt that this wasn't some other insult to the intelligence and taste of viewers.  I found some of the dilemmas to be very thought-provoking and the actors very good in their roles, particularly the male lead.  I felt the scenes were very powerful. 

I quite "enjoyed" it although one could easily be drawn into some personal/sentimental/moralistic responses. But all in all much better than The Bay.

We binge watched it although we had only planned to watch two episodes.

18 hours ago, willman said:

I quite "enjoyed" it although one could easily be drawn into some personal/sentimental/moralistic responses. But all in all much better than The Bay.

We binge watched it although we had only planned to watch two episodes.

That's interesting.  I liked that it evoked different emotions and sympathies for the different characters and led you to explore that a little.  It wasn't so black and white as many other dramas are. 

We all agree, it was the usual elements in these type of things - she had a "good" job with family and credibility he was on a council estate with a difficult personal history. I did think the ending though was very much what you would want to come out of this scenario.