Who stays, who goes at S6.

5 hours ago, bassett one said:

now with loads of cash from the sale of the ground we can buy what we want and loan who we want and steve will sort it i am sure ,top man premier here we come easy.

Aye what could go wrong

6 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

What's the story on Hector? Only started getting to watch live games recently, but I like what I see in that guy, a very good defender.

Its no secret wed like to make his move permanent,but hes on london wages at chelsea,and theres the fee,Hes a london boy,east ham I believe,and there will be other clubs interested,plus it appears weve agreed to sign the German lad on free,hes a big commanding CB,could be hes out of our price range

38 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Its no secret wed like to make his move permanent,but hes on london wages at chelsea,and theres the fee,Hes a london boy,east ham I believe,and there will be other clubs interested,plus it appears weve agreed to sign the German lad on free,hes a big commanding CB,could be hes out of our price range

OK, thanks, I had no idea about the politics involved, just liked what I saw over about 5 or 6 games that I saw him play in. He seemed to have a great rapport with the goalie, which is important at his position.

Edited by Ontarian1981

On 19/05/2019 at 23:23, Ontarian1981 said:

OK, thanks, I had no idea about the politics involved, just liked what I saw over about 5 or 6 games that I saw him play in. He seemed to have a great rapport with the goalie, which is important at his position.

He did well,took a few games to get accustommed to us,had a stinker at Rotherham and was well under par at preston,those two games apart he did very well and when Westwood returned he just got better with games,says it all when hes walked away with everybodys player of the season award,think he ended up winning about 7 or 8 that I know of.

I believe we watched a CB at Kilmarnock at the weekend,Bruce was there in person,then the german kid looks a cert to sign in june,so it looks as though we arent in the hunt,but you can never tell.

Fulham have registered an interest,if true they could likely be his next destination.

9 hours ago, staninoodle said:

I believe we watched a CB at Kilmarnock at the weekend,Bruce was there in person,

The Scottish Sun now report that Wednesday are plotting a move for Kilmarnock defender Stuart Findlay, with boss Bruce watching him against Hearts last week.

So far linked with:

The German centre back

Powell from Wigan

Odubajo from Brentford

Matthews, Sunderland Right back.

Findlay from Kilmarnock

1 hour ago, redbig said:

So far linked with:

The German centre back

Powell from Wigan

Odubajo from Brentford

Matthews, Sunderland Right back.

Findlay from Kilmarnock

I await with bated  breath., but nothing here sends the heart racing.

Edited by ALAN 58

I see that The Star says Wednesday have dropped  their interest in Powell due to his high wage demands, he turned down a million pounds a year offered by Wigan.  Players are getting greedier,  is it any wonder though when you read that De Gea wants £350,000 a week and I read that Rashford was getting a rise from £100,000 to £300,000 a week.

15 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

I await with bated  breath., but nothing here sends the heart racing.

True, I think our flair players who entertain are already at the club (bannan, forestieri, reach etc). The ones linked with will hopefully make us more physical and solid. 

Although Powell is a highly rated play maker 

12 hours ago, iansheff said:

I see that The Star says Wednesday have dropped  their interest in Powell due to his high wage demands, he turned down a million pounds a year offered by Wigan.  Players are getting greedier,  is it any wonder though when you read that De Gea wants £350,000 a week and I read that Rashford was getting a rise from £100,000 to £300,000 a week.

And Burnley reputedly willing to pay £15 for Craig Dawson!

6 hours ago, redbig said:

True, I think our flair players who entertain are already at the club (bannan, forestieri, reach etc). The ones linked with will hopefully make us more physical and solid. 

Although Powell is a highly rated play maker 

So was William Shakespeare

Edited by ALAN 58