Who stays, who goes at S6.

51 minutes ago, barry-333 said:

I thought this thread was about Wednesday

It was until someone said we should sign sharp. 

So, that's 10 out including the loans with 3 contracts on the table for Palmer, Westwood and Lee. Bruce says he's looking for 6 in but is that to replace the 6 Wednesday players leaving and will he be looking at the loan market again. Going to get really interesting this.

And of course, we could have a few for sale as well.

Edited by Bash Street
forgot something.

I am a Blade but as I see it all you need is the players on the pitch is to give everything to every match.

You have a manager now who will not have favourites

11 minutes ago, barry-333 said:

I am a Blade but as I see it all you need is the players on the pitch is to give everything to every match.

Until results don't go the right way and he has to make rash, panic buys to appease the fans and owners!

22 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

Until results don't go the right way and he has to make rash, panic buys to appease the fans and owners!

I don't think there's been a panic buy since Francis Jeffers, five goals in 54 games and one of them was a pen.

Jordan Rhodes bought to please fans rather than appease fans but not a panic buy, more an unnecessary one but that's with hindsight.

Can't see Brucie making panic buys but that's only because he won't have cash to spend.

54 minutes ago, barry-333 said:

Villa fans would totaly disagree with that,was his downfall,I know 4 villa ST holders really well & Bruce fell into that trap of tried and trusted,youve only got to look at results since he left to see Bruce was stubborn when it came to selection

Hooper,Matias, Boyd,Pudil,Jones & Abdi leaving owls

i hope rhodes gets a chance scored 9 in 15 matches last season for norwich,needs a nippy fast striker to play at his side,but i am sure steve bruce will sort it,at villa he nearly got there,but somtimes things go stale and a fresh manager is needed,see them flying now,so we have the right bloke ,just need to refresh the squad and move on.

On 16/05/2019 at 18:12, bassett one said:

i hope rhodes gets a chance scored 9 in 15 matches last season for norwich,needs a nippy fast striker to play at his side,but i am sure steve bruce will sort it,at villa he nearly got there,but somtimes things go stale and a fresh manager is needed,see them flying now,so we have the right bloke ,just need to refresh the squad and move on.

Think we all know deep down,Rhodes isnt the answer,hes a model pro,but somewhere along the way he lost the hunger,you can see it in his game,even when he busts a gut.Hes made his money outa football hes nowt to prove.

Best we all move on,hes on a decent wedge,another of CCs poor buys

On 06/05/2019 at 16:36, Bash Street said:

So, that's 10 out including the loans with 3 contracts on the table for Palmer, Westwood and Lee. Bruce says he's looking for 6 in but is that to replace the 6 Wednesday players leaving and will he be looking at the loan market again. Going to get really interesting this.

And of course, we could have a few for sale as well.

What's the story on Hector? Only started getting to watch live games recently, but I like what I see in that guy, a very good defender.

now with loads of cash from the sale of the ground we can buy what we want and loan who we want and steve will sort it i am sure ,top man premier here we come easy.