Air Gunners Out In Shirebrook Valley

Out 'on safari' this afternoon... on Linley Bank Meadow...guns out...sorry sight ... 

Are they actual hobby air gunners? Or scummy chavs?

Even if they are hobby air gunners what's to shoot at on a nature reserve apart from the wildlife ?

They are morons if they are chavs or hobby air gunners. Spring/Summer is breeding time for most animals/birds. No serious air gunner of any kind should be shooting quarry at this time of the year.

Angel1

ring the police say youve seen people with guns no teloing if they are air guns or not

27 minutes ago, Narden Dee said:

ring the police say youve seen people with guns no teloing if they are air guns or not

I hope armed police don't turn up and end up shooting them dead in a misunderstanding. That would be terrible. 

1 hour ago, Yeah but said:

I hope armed police don't turn up and end up shooting them dead in a misunderstanding. That would be terrible. 

that would be a very good lesson to other gunners "armed police turning up", a "GUN IS A GUN" they are not toys, and any thing made of skin and bone any powerful gun will at least harm.

On 13/04/2019 at 21:09, kidley said:

that would be a very good lesson to other gunners "armed police turning up", a "GUN IS A GUN" they are not toys, and any thing made of skin and bone any powerful gun will at least harm.

Really?  Someone deserves to be shot dead for taking an air gun out?  Do you know what you're saying? 

By all means inform the police if you suspect they are doing wrong, especially if they are actually shooting at wildlife without permission but to knowingly lie to police in the hope of them involving an armed response is not only callous and dangerous but also a hell of a waste of already stretched public resources and money. 

1 hour ago, Lex Luthor said:

Really?  Someone deserves to be shot dead for taking an air gun out?  Do you know what you're saying? 

By all means inform the police if you suspect they are doing wrong, especially if they are actually shooting at wildlife without permission but to knowingly lie to police in the hope of them involving an armed response is not only callous and dangerous but also a hell of a waste of already stretched public resources and money. 

Well said.

Edited by Halibut

On 13/04/2019 at 21:09, kidley said:

6 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

My bold, Which means armed police turning up, Not, any body getting shot dead.

May i enquire where i said  anything about any body killing some body, this is what i said, "armed police turning up"