Blades vs Millwall

19 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Err? I beg to differ Graps.

When we play, we can play. Under Bruce we've been 80% more attack minded. The football is much improved. We've created 10 times more chances and recently, we've not been bad at putting them away.

Villa, who you say could maybe beat L***s were extremely lucky to get anything at Hillsborough. The Telly people (again) only saw the Villa victory and saw the 'Villa Bandwagon rolling on' but they failed to see that Wednesday slaughtered 'em.

Because it was us on telly, they would probably have just shown the 5 minutes of Villa dominance and goal and then waxed lyrical about 'how good Villa are at the moment'.

Yes, we know it's goals that count, but don't tell me you haven't seen United murder a team and come out on the losing side?

Against Leeds, it sounded  (I only had radio coverage) that we never really got going.

We didn't defend well, we didn't compete very well in midfield and we only had a couple of half chances.

L***s of all teams, the team that every other club in the country dislikes, very, very, much.

Sorry we couldn't do you a favour.

I couldn't be sorrier, to be honest.

We’ve needed players with pace for a long time, Bruce brought in Arrons and Iorfa who were both injured yesterday, the lack of a runner when we did get forward was plain to see. Westwood proved yet again that he’s the best keeper in the division with one first half save being the pick of a good bunch.

Our season was over at Stoke IMO but well done to SB for resuscitating a season that was heading for disaster with the hapless JL.

20 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Err? I beg to differ Graps.

When we play, we can play. Under Bruce we've been 80% more attack minded. The football is much improved. We've created 10 times more chances and recently, we've not been bad at putting them away.

Villa, who you say could maybe beat L***s were extremely lucky to get anything at Hillsborough. The Telly people (again) only saw the Villa victory and saw the 'Villa Bandwagon rolling on' but they failed to see that Wednesday slaughtered 'em.

Because it was us on telly, they would probably have just shown the 5 minutes of Villa dominance and goal and then waxed lyrical about 'how good Villa are at the moment'.

Yes, we know it's goals that count, but don't tell me you haven't seen United murder a team and come out on the losing side?

Against Leeds, it sounded  (I only had radio coverage) that we never really got going.

We didn't defend well, we didn't compete very well in midfield and we only had a couple of half chances.

L***s of all teams, the team that every other club in the country dislikes, very, very, much.

Sorry we couldn't do you a favour.

I couldn't be sorrier, to be honest.

When you hate a club so much you can't bring yourself to even write it out, you have to wonder what obsessive grip that club has over the hater.   It really is very weird.  And a bit creepy.

It must be even weirder knowing that most Leeds fans genuinely have no feelings either way about Wednesday.

You were totally outplayed on Saturday night.  It was men v boys, and you had your keeper to thank for it not being a rout.

Posted (edited)

Wrong thread. 

Edited by Hotmale 1954
Wrong thread.

2 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Thanks Bendix, for your insight. You've basically repeated what I said ( you're not the first one to do that). We didn't turn up. Stop making L***s sound like Man City. You beat them recently, so that should tell you summat.

Millions of football fans hate L***s with a passion

and aren't slow to say it.

Hannibal Lecter was creepy. I'm not.

I suppose I'm creepy when I want you lot to beat L***s?

No?

Thought not. Have a good day!

I'm not sure who this 'you lot' is.  I'm a Leeds fan.

It just find it weird that you can't bring yourself to even type the letters out.  Come on - you have to admit that's a bit weird.   Actually, not weird.  Just faux childish, like some child petulanty misbehaving for attention.

I suspect the real reason Wednesday failed to show up is because they aren't used to playing in a full stadium with noisy fans .  It must have been a strange experience for them.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Edited by Hotmale 1954
Wrong thread.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, bendix said:

I

Edited by Hotmale 1954
Wrong thread.

2 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I've never typed the name of your club and I never will. My computer automatically corrects it to the right spelling.... L***s.

Our results and performances at Elland Road (God, I could have some childish fun renaming that!) have been pretty good over the last 10 years or so.

Not bad really, against such a big, superior club.

You were made to look very poor in the 6-0 drubbing at Hillsborough. Men V Boys.

We were very poor in that 6-0 drubbing.   We have been very poor for nearly two decades.   I'm not sure what a five year old game has to do with anything, though.  Leeds were in a dark dark place back and the transformation this season has been fantastic to see.

I get that you hate Leeds.  Fair enough.  Most Leeds fans don't care enough about Wednesday to have a strong view either way  to be honest. 

I've moved the recent posts on this thread to the West Yorkshire thread. I'm going to delete mine as we are spoiling a United thread

6 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I've moved the recent posts on this thread to the West Yorkshire thread. I'm going to delete mine as we are spoiling a United thread

How considerate  :thumbsup:.

I only just realised Padders.

I thought I was on the West Yorkshire thread. 

Hope it's sorted now.