That West Yorkshire Outfit v Sheffield Wednesday

Thanks for your unbiased analysis. In what way is my comment an analysis? I say quite clearly that I didn't see the game.

I don't analyse games, I leave the robots to do that for me. If you want your slightly arrogant post to remain, I suggest changing your typo on the name of my club before the Mods see it and put you on a day's holiday. Have a good day!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

18 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Thanks for your unbiased analysis. In what way is my comment an analysis? I say quite clearly that I didn't see the game.

I don't analyse games, I leave the robots to do that for me. If you want your slightly arrogant post to remain, I suggest changing your typo on the name of my club before the Mods see it and put you on a day's holiday. Have a good day!

Why would mods ban me for calling Sheffield Wednesday 'Wendies'?     It's a relatively common nickname for the club, outside of Sheffield.

Stop being so touchy.

8 minutes ago, bendix said:

Why would mods ban me for calling Sheffield Wednesday 'Wendies'?     It's a relatively common nickname for the club, outside of Sheffield.

Stop being so touchy.

I was banned recently for my childish (oops! I don't suppose your name for us is childish is it?) renaming of a local football stadium. It's up to you really. I'm trying to help you.

Our record at Elland Road is pretty good over the last 10 years, so it doesn't scare us obviously. I particularly liked our 6-0 win over you at Hillsborough. One of the nation's most popular results ever.

Have a good day!

2 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

We’ve needed players with pace for a long time, Bruce brought in Arrons and Iorfa who were both injured yesterday, the lack of a runner when we did get forward was plain to see. Westwood proved yet again that he’s the best keeper in the division with one first half save being the pick of a good bunch.

Our season was over at Stoke IMO but well done to SB for resuscitating a season that was heading for disaster with the hapless JL.

1 hour ago, bendix said:

When you hate a club so much you can't bring yourself to even write it out, you have to wonder what obsessive grip that club has over the hater.   It really is very weird.  And a bit creepy.

It must be even weirder knowing that most Leeds fans genuinely have no feelings either way about Wednesday.

You were totally outplayed on Saturday night.  It was men v boys, and you had your keeper to thank for it not being a rout.

37 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Thanks Bendix, for your insight. You've basically repeated what I said ( you're not the first one to do that). We didn't turn up. Stop making L***s sound like Man City. You beat them recently, so that should tell you summat.

Millions of football fans hate L***s with a passion

and aren't slow to say it.

Hannibal Lecter was creepy. I'm not.

I suppose I'm creepy when I want you lot to beat L***s?

No?

Thought not. Have a good day!

32 minutes ago, bendix said:

I'm not sure who this 'you lot' is.  I'm a Leeds fan.

It just find it weird that you can't bring yourself to even type the letters out.  Come on - you have to admit that's a bit weird.   Actually, not weird.  Just faux childish, like some child petulanty misbehaving for attention.

I suspect the real reason Wednesday failed to show up is because they aren't used to playing in a full stadium with noisy fans .  It must have been a strange experience for them.

27 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Yeah. Lots of people, especially on here, don't realise that the 11 points we've been striving to make up, would probably not have been needed if Mr Chansiri had sacked Luhukay a few weeks earlier. Stick only 3 more wins on our current position and we'd be in a much better position.

Luhukay cost us more than 3 wins, I'm sure.

Ah well. We'll have to settle for being hugely inferior to our little brother for a bit. 

6 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I've never typed the name of your club and I never will. My computer automatically corrects it to the right spelling.... L***s.

Our results and performances at Elland Road (God, I could have some childish fun renaming that!) have been pretty good over the last 10 years or so.

Not bad really, against such a big, superior club.

You were made to look very poor in the 6-0 drubbing at Hillsborough. Men V Boys.

I hope to welcome you back to Hillsborough next season.

I've copied and pasted the above to the correct thread. They were spoiling the United - Millwall thread.

2 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Edited by Hotmale 1954
Repeated comments. My fault.

3 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I was banned recently for my childish (oops! I don't suppose your name for us is childish is it?) renaming of a local football stadium. It's up to you really. I'm trying to help you.

Our record at Elland Road is pretty good over the last 10 years, so it doesn't scare us obviously. I particularly liked our 6-0 win over you at Hillsborough. One of the nation's most popular results ever.

Have a good day!

Beaten by the better team. That's why they're 2nd. 

Relieved they don't care though. 

32 minutes ago, redbig said:

Beaten by the better team. That's why they're 2nd. 

Relieved they don't care though. 

Course they don't care - they're too busy fabricating a rivalry with Man United to be bothered about their local rivals..

16 minutes ago, Annoni_mouse said:

Course they don't care - they're too busy fabricating a rivalry with Man United to be bothered about their local rivals..

If there is a local derby for Leeds, it's with Huddersfield.    

Man Utd would be considered real rivals largely because of the Yorkshire / Lancashire rivalry, and a historical rivalry that goes back to the days of Revie / Busby.   The distance between Leeds and Manchester is around the same as Leeds and Sheffield, but the Rose thing and history trumps any Y orkshire rivalry.  It's not that Leeds don't care about Wednesday; it's just that we don't consider you particularly close rivals.  It is always good to beat you of course.

Edited by bendix

20 minutes ago, Annoni_mouse said:

Its a sure sign they don't care when they keep saying they don't care.

Its only the same as Wednesday with Rotherham/Barnsley. Of course United are the big rivals but it's always nice to beat the other local teams