That West Yorkshire Outfit v Sheffield Wednesday

It's over, probably literally for Wednesday, can't  even say they deserved a point, but they almost got one. Just a little tap in(albeit a well taken one) won it . Usual fare, Owls had the sky commentators and the ref to beat as well as a very good team in Leeds.

Edited by Ontarian1981

27 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

It's over, probably literally for Wednesday, can't  even say they deserved a point, but they almost got one. Just a little tap in(albeit a well taken one) won it . Usual fare, Owls had the sky commentators and the ref to beat as well as a very good team in Leeds.

What TV channel did you watch that on Mr.T ?

well its move onto 2019/20 and make sure we win the league,but its all the change thats needed,hope it doesnt give us a slow start,

we are basically to old as a team,the way leeds play is how we need to be ,but that needs fast players and that means young players and that sometimes takes time to gell ,lets hope we can move on and sort it,we have the best owner,supporters and manager ,just need a team and stadium to go with it ,and i am sure we will get there next time.

51 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well its move onto 2019/20 and make sure we win the league,but its all the change thats needed,hope it doesnt give us a slow start,

we are basically to old as a team,the way leeds play is how we need to be ,but that needs fast players and that means young players and that sometimes takes time to gell ,lets hope we can move on and sort it,we have the best owner,supporters and manager ,just need a team and stadium to go with it ,and i am sure we will get there next time.

Cheers mate, I needed a laugh this morning. 

When Wednesday beat Forest 3-0, we were on telly for about 30 seconds, just the goals.

We lose to this lot (and there's only one goal in the whole game) and we're on for a good few  minutes.

I didn't see it live, but the highlights weren't good.

Why oh why oh why didn't we 'turn up' for this lot.

I feel ill today. I always do when we don't beat 'em.

Sorry we couldn't do you a favour Blades.

We could have done and should have done. :gag: :(

1 minute ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

When Wednesday beat Forest 3-0, we were on telly for about 30 seconds, just the goals.

We lose to this lot (and there's only one goal in the whole game) and we're on for a good few  minutes.

Bad day at the office Hots, having said that l***s are no mugs.. I"ve really enjoyed this season, after a poor start things are looking up..

Next season play offs, maybe better.

13 minutes ago, Padders said:

Bad day at the office Hots, having said that l***s are no mugs.. I"ve really enjoyed this season, after a poor start things are looking up..

Next season play offs, maybe better.

Yep, the WY outfit are a decent to good team.

Please don't forget that we are too.

Either they prevented us from playing well, or we 'didn't turn up'.

I'm not sure which one is true, but to only lose by one goal, against a 'very good team' whilst playing as poorly as my car radio sounded, speaks volumes.

If we'd upped our game by just a smidge, it may, or could, have been a totally different story.

It's a good job Westwood was on his game, or we could have been drubbed 3 or 4.

In my opinion, L***s are not usually 3 or 4 goals better than us.

They didn't frighten me before and I wouldn't be bothered if we had to play them again.

Villa or L***s. Bring 'em on.

We'll see if we turn up against Norwich.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

6 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I'm not sure which one is true, but to only lose by one goal, against a 'very good team' whilst playing as poorly as my car radio sounded, speaks volumes.

If we'd upped our game by just a smidge, it may, or could, have been a totally different story.

They didn't frighten me before and I wouldn't be bothered if we had to play them again.

Norwich currently losing at Wigan  1-0. bad news for Millers.

19 hours ago, St Petre said:

What TV channel did you watch that on Mr.T ?

Sky football via a streaming service.

It just shows we do need some new players. It's typical we lose Aaron's for a few games, we miss some pace on the wings. It gives e hope for next season the way we finished, definitely need to get Westwood signed up again though and thin out the strikers abit 

4 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

No DOUBT calendar Leeds & look North Leeds will be showing a good 10mins of it 😆

Edited by owl.66

20 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I suggest you try watching games before analysing them.   You didn't play because you weren't allowed to play.  With the exception of the first fifteen minutes, the Leeds team out ran, out-passed and out-muscled you all over the park.  On the rare occasions you were in possession, Leeds closed down every avenue and you invariably passed your way into trouble.  It might have been only 1-0; that was down to Westwood who was the only Wendy to turn up.

Different class mate.  Totally different class.