That West Yorkshire Outfit v Sheffield Wednesday

There's no disputing that L***s are playing pretty well and getting good results this season.

They have near enough the same players as last season, but they're greatly improved this time round.

They're not accustomed to playing teams with the new found quality and attitude of Steve Bruce's Wednesday, so I'm hoping for a 'surprise' result for our boys.

L***s have famously slipped up a few times this season, so a home win is not the banker some would have us believe.

If we're up for it, we can do this lot and I really hope we do.

Hooper's looking good again (so soon after his recovery),  Fletch is playing his best football for sometime, Joao is looking rejuvenated and the defence, although not water tight, is looking determined and more organised. Matias isn't too  shabby either, so with some positive play, we could ruin their little game. I realise that winning would be a tremendous boost to our little brother, but if that's the way it has to be, then tough.

We have to give it our best shot.

At the moment, I've gone for a draw, but I'm hovering over the edit button the closer the game gets.

Come on Wednesday!! :banana: 

Edited by Hotmale 1954
Correcting spelling and Grammar.

A win for Wednesday as the pressure will start to show on L**ds.

9 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

There's no disputing that L***s are playing pretty well and getting good results this season.

They have near enough the same players as last season, but they're greatly improved this time round.

They're not accustomed to playing teams with the new found quality and attitude of Steve Bruce's Wednesday, so I'm hoping for a 'surprise' result for our boys.

L***s have famously slipped up a few times this season, so a home win is not the banker some would have us believe.

If we're up for it, we can do this lot and I really hope we do.

Hooper's looking good again (so soon after his recovery),  Fletch is playing his best football for sometime, Joao is looking rejuvenated and the defence, although not water tight, is looking determined and more organised. Matias isn't too  shabby either, so with some positive play, we could ruin their little game. I realise that winning would be a tremendous boost to our little brother, but if that's the way it has to be, then tough.

We have to give it our best shot.

At the moment, I've gone for a draw, but I'm hovering over the edit button the closer the game gets.

Come on Wednesday!! :banana: 

I think you can safely assume that all of Sheffield wish the Owls well - but only today 😀😀😂

pity that now we have hooper,fit and well ,looking after him for over a year that hes off to his next big club.we must get up as we lose lots of players and have no cash for 2019/20,good news we have a top manager like i predicted.

Slightly confident on this one, Owls playing really well at the moment... Be tight game but I think Owls will just nick it.

Come on Owls, think of Hots.

4 hours ago, SgtDave said:

I think you can safely assume that all of Sheffield wish the Owls well - but only today 😀😀😂

Mate, you can't do that

That's like supporting the Germans in April 1945 because you don't want the Russians to win the war

1 minute ago, rogets said:

Mate, you can't do that

That's like supporting the Germans in April 1945 because you don't want the Russians to win the war

I've got special dispensation to wish the Owls well today. Hope that isn't the kiss of death.

Fair enough 

I've not been to elland road for a few years, me and the lads used to go and rule the town and the local area about 20 years ago on that fixture.

Always great fixture to see after being at school all week.

Fill your boots Owls 11-2 to win at bookies.

I've got a draw on this fixture

Today’s line up against Leeds:

Westwood

Palmer

Fox

Fletcher

Bannan

Hooper         

Lees

Reach

Boyd

Hutchinson

Hector

Subs: 
Dawson, Lazaar, Matias, Pelupessy, Winnall, Nuhiu, Forestieri,

Wow, it looks like Westwood was watching some Gordon Banks videos last night. Half time and unbelievably there is no score. Come on you Owls steal this one.