Carp fishing syndicates near dronfield

Hi all,

Recently moved upto dronfield and been scouring the internet looking for a local carpfishing venue if anyone has information ect that would be brilliant.

Thanks.

The nearest and best I can think of is Alderfen check out their website

Fished there before it was a syndicate mate some great looking fish to go at but I'm thinking closer like stones throw for after work and a few hours here and there

Bradleys ponds at Ridgeway is very near to you check them out on facebook Geer Lane, Ridgeway, Sheffield, S12 3YH, Sheffield, United Kingdom

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 18:13, rockmystocks said:

Fished there before it was a syndicate mate some great looking fish to go at but I'm thinking closer like stones throw for after work and a few hours here and there

Try Fusion Group ponds on Sheepbridge Industrial Estate. It's a long time since I fished it . The Company used to sell permits.

On 13/04/2019 at 08:45, alf1956 said:

Bradleys ponds at Ridgeway is very near to you check them out on facebook Geer Lane, Ridgeway, Sheffield, S12 3YH, Sheffield, United Kingdom

Fished that many a time my favourite place for a bite. But ideally wanting somewhere I can night fish

Night fishing is allowed at the Straight Mile fishery has night fishing. It used to be mostly carp, don't know about now.

They have a  facebook page, I know nothing about fb either.

Best to get information from there.

Carterhall bottom pond has carp to over 20lb in it. Day ticket and season permits available (was a waiting list on season permits)Jeremy is a top bloke too who runs it.

Specimen pond at Aston springs allow night fishing if booked, Aston Park also allow night fishing. Big fish in both.

5 hours ago, Bricky1 said:

Carterhall bottom pond has carp to over 20lb in it. Day ticket and season permits available (was a waiting list on season permits)Jeremy is a top bloke too who runs it.

Is night fishing allowed??

Pebley res has some lumps in it, you can night fish that but its a hard water. 

I live in Dronfield and fish Barlow lakes day and night tickets (less than 10 minutes from home)