hallamshire hospital cafe in top building

I wouldn’t buy the product or use the services of any comany that has “solutions” in its name. It suggest, straight away a lack of originality, imagination and a dull, one dimensional, conformist corporate mindset. It’s a bit like hotels that invite you to “eat, drink, relax, sleep” or whatever..........perhaps it’s just me.

The AMT Coffee shop is located in the Main Hallamshire Building at the back of the B floor public entrance behind the lift lobby. However it is not an NHS operation but a private company. The staff are probably hard working minimum wage people and they probably don't have enough time to clean everything to your standards Basset One. Whenever I go past during the day there is often a long queue.

If you would prefer to have a coffee served by an NHS employee and with cleaners cleaning the tables, walls and floors you could go up to D floor where you will find the main canteen and reasonable coffee. You will also see housekeeping staff cleaning the area.

My wife and I called in last week and I remarked to her that the floor was dirty and none of the vacated tables had been wiped down. I'm not an over fussy type so it must have looked ropey for me to mention it. On the plus side, it was a decent coffee and for those who are interested (not me particularly) there are usb charging sockets which I suppose is a handy for some. 

ITS OKAY saying go up to the other cafe,but theres no reason why the walls are dirty,its not a greasy spoon builders cafe

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 17:13, bassett one said:

ITS OKAY saying go up to the other cafe,but theres no reason why the walls are dirty,its not a greasy spoon builders cafe

I've told you the reason already it is a private company that has to make a profit. Clearly they don't want to employ enough staff.