hallamshire hospital cafe in top building

hi went in on sat for a cake and tea,bit expensive like a fiver,but sat down,then as i was on my own,looked at the walls,dirty,bottom half,floor dirty,food ect perfect,but coffee /tea on walls,

floor dirty and stained,it was cheaper and cleaner before,did i pick a bad day sat 2.30pm,was quiet? whats other peoples thoughts,but spillage on the walls were not due to a busy day,it was nearly every wall any ideas why?

Some places are like that. Too lazy to keep place maintained and clean.

Money gets more important than basic needs.

If I pay good money for a coffee and there is only skimmed and soya milk, no coffee cream, that place lost a customer. It is my experience that English people accept these problems easier than a German.

@bassett one I hope you reported this - I would, even in a commercial cafe/coffee shop. In a hospital, it is IMO inexcusable.

dont know who to ,or where?,but they hopefully will have cleaned it now,anyone else noticed this?

To the cafe manager/ess?

what do you mean by "top building" ? That's not a building I am aware of.

hi as you drive through the middle the left hand side one with the newsagent and lifts on both sides in the hall,walk straight forward and its there,NOT the one which is nearest/facing the main road, my fault i should of told the 1 member of staff,but they should check these things ,its not a back street builders type place,its supposed to be part of a medical buiilding ,that makes it even worse.

You mean AMT Coffee Shop???

sorry didnt see the name,it was next to were the old flower used to be ,but it was really dirty and you dont expect that of a hospital building.

Yeah, big open coffee shop, not been there that long, must have been having an off day as i use it in my break now and again, same at NGH, suprised as staff are usually pretty good.

check walls when you go in next time,see if they have been cleaned,if you can please.

Working over there next week, will have a look..