Phlegm - Sheffield artist's museum of giants

Why do I always hear about stuff like this just too late?

Where was it advertised?

I'd have loved to have seen it.

It was on Calendar a couple of weeks ago.

It was amazing, with queues every day to get in. It was fairly widely advertised through local magazines (e.g. Our Favourite Places etc) and sponsors included the Arts Council and the Universit,  but word of mouth played a large part too. Apart from opening on additional days they couldn't have coped with additional capacity due to the nature of the installation space. I'm not sure that the entire installation will be on display elsewhere; the title of the exhibition suggests not.

We tried twice and were defeated by long queues both times. Really sad to have missed it!

Same here...was put off by the 2 - 3 hour queue to get in but those who made it said it was stunning. Work now  now starts on the refurbishment  of the Eye witness works into apartments  https://www.eyewitness-sheffield.com/

We went, we were lucky and only had to queue for an hour or so. The figures were impressive but, size of the figures aside, it was a fairly small exhibition and we only spent about 15 minutes inside. I think you get moved on after 20 minutes anyway. So all in all, a lot of queuing for a relatively small reward.

8 hours ago, Anna B said:

Why do I always hear about stuff like this just too late?

Where was it advertised?

I'd have loved to have seen it.

and why did the BBC only run a story on it once it'd finished??