Sign in to follow this  

Firshill hand grenade?

A mate just posted a picture of a bomb disposal unit in Firshill and hes been evacuated to sheff united academy?? then he reckoned he'd been told it was a hand grenade found at a bus stop?

Just now, melthebell said:

A mate just posted a picture of a bomb disposal unit in Firshill and hes been evacuated to sheff united academy?? then he reckoned he'd been told it was a hand grenade found at a bus stop?

Evacuated to Sheff United academy - isn't that classed as a cruel and unusual punishment under the Geneva Convention?

Just now, Longcol said:

Evacuated to Sheff United academy - isn't that classed as a cruel and unusual punishment under the Geneva Convention?

i was thinking along those lines...id rather take mi chances near the grenade :P

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I thought it was an initiation  ceremony at the academy

12 minutes ago, melthebell said:

i was thinking along those lines...id rather take mi chances near the grenade :P

It's probably left over from the days when Warnock would chuck 'em at anybody playing as pass on the ground.

9 minutes ago, Longcol said:

It's probably left over from the days when Warnock would chuck 'em at anybody playing as pass on the ground.

:P

funny thing is mi mate is a wednesdayite lol

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

:P

funny thing is mi mate is a wednesdayite lol

You shouldn't consider him a mate then :cool:

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

You shouldn't consider him a mate then :cool:

why? im the odd one out, they all come from the "right side of town" for wednesday, i dont...but support em anyway :P

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

why? im the odd one out, they all come from the "right side of town" for wednesday, i dont...but support em anyway :P

BOOOO , I allus knew you were a wrong un :)

7 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Oh Mel, you've shattered my illusions