What retailers think of Sheffield City Centre

5 hours ago, WiseOwl182 said:

No it isn't saying that. It's saying that the 10th ranked shopper segment can be found in places such as Sheffield.

Here's the actual document.

http://hdh.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/2019-Vitality-Index-White-Paper.pdf

Thank you for the link. 

I agree with your comment - the document is saying that some suburbs of Sheffield (not the City Centre) are in the 10th ranked shopping segment.

Interestingly Meadowhall comfortably beats the Trafford Centre and both Leeds and Manchester city centres in the top 50 ranked retail centres.

Edited by Longcol

50 odd years ago Atterclffe Road/Common would have put 'em all to shame, (except perhaps Knightsbridge ).

10 hours ago, henrypond said:

Don't know which pages you were looking at but 5 minutes following the link and browsing around shows it's been established over 20 years, works internationally, has about 50 employees/partners and clients have included B&O, Starbucks, Barclays bank, Jimmy Choo, and JS sports. On the other hand, they do appear to be a turbo charged commercial estate agents!

This - from the first link thrown up by Google - http://hdh.co.uk/retail/cambridge-named-uks-healthiest-retail-centre-june-2017-vitality-index/attachment/hdh-vitality-index-june-2017/

As I said, it doesn't look that professional  to me.