Blades Awards

What really do the Owls fans think of our Manager and our Captain who leads from the front

Manager had worked wonders to be fair, no one can say you don't deserve it. I guess you captain is sharp? If so again done very well but I did  say at the beginning of the season if you give him the service he'll produce. If your in the prem next season you will need to invest in the front players as I doubt sharp will manage to get even close to this season's tally

3 hours ago, barry-333 said:

What really do the Owls fans think of our Manager and our Captain who leads from the front

What do you think?

48 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

What do you think?

Gotta agree with Speedy here, tbf, why are you asking Owls fans??? surely it's about what Blades fans feel. Me personally, loving the fact we have players and a manager winning these awards, just goes to show how far the club has come over the last couple of years, long may it continue, Sheffield has been off the football map for too long now, time for a change...

19 hours ago, Longy67 said:

Gotta agree with Speedy here, tbf, why are you asking Owls fans??? surely it's about what Blades fans feel. Me personally, loving the fact we have players and a manager winning these awards, just goes to show how far the club has come over the last couple of years, long may it continue, Sheffield has been off the football map for too long now, time for a change...

I think we have probably the best manager in the football league how lucky we are to have him just hope we can keep him.He plays attractive football and gets results his style of play has the opposition scratching their heads .They have problems when our center backs pop up playing  in the  center forward position then as a winger .Basham took his goal at Leeds like a striker not a center back.It is great to watch but it can leave us short at the back but you would not think so when you look at the goals conceded column .So when you weigh every thing up and think where we were when he came you have to say he has done a great job just hope the court case next month will not undo it all.

If we do get promoted it will be very interesting to know how much money he will have to spend I think we will have to shop at Marks and sparks rather than Aldi.Now that would be interesting.Looking at Fulham who have paid out 100 million which obviously was not enough makes you wonder what you do have to spend but it depends on who is spending it I suppose.Knowing Wilder he will bring in some freebies the fans will go mad and they will turn out to be excellent if Fleck ,Cranie and our goal scorer at Preston is anything to go on.

If we go up (and it is a big "If"), we will stay up, as long as we have Chris Wilder and Alan Knill at the helm.

But as Longy says, why ask Owls fans?, they have their own problems now (according to their owner, "if we don't go up this season we are in serious trouble", or something like that), 

We should not ask one team, we should ask the whole league what they think, and the answer would be that they are both outstanding.