Jump to content

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY V NOTTINGHAM FOREST

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

wow Boyd lol

Easy easy easy...…… Play offs back on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fletcher AND Matias off now due to injuries :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Fletcher AND Matias off now due to injuries :(

Matias might of just been a precaution, seemed to be cramp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Matias might of just been a precaution, seemed to be cramp. 

ah good, the bbc thing just said injury so.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could be completely wrong Mel, not like he's a stranger to injuries 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't detract from what to be is a very decent result. 

 

I don't know about the "play-offs being back on" as such, but you are doing all you can do at the end of the day. Keep winning and piling on a bit of outside pressure and you never know. Still requires other teams to do you a favour, but who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Saturday I believed Mr Bruce had less football knowledge than my pet gerbil

 

But I take that back

 

Steaming into the playoffs and beating the blades at Wembley in the final is my prediction 

 

The manager is a technical mastermind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rogets said:

After Saturday I believed Mr Bruce had less football knowledge than my pet gerbil

 

But I take that back

 

Steaming into the playoffs and beating the blades at Wembley in the final is my prediction 

 

The manager is a technical mastermind

😂😂😂😂😂 That is all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Can't detract from what to be is a very decent result. 

 

I don't know about the "play-offs being back on" as such, but you are doing all you can do at the end of the day. Keep winning and piling on a bit of outside pressure and you never know. Still requires other teams to do you a favour, but who knows.

That's all we can do. Looking at the table I think it's not going to be enough unless we beat Leeds and Norwich which I doubt but hopefully a good sign for next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A fairly even first half possibly shaded by the Owls, Matias early stunner set the tone for the second half which SWFC dominated, three good goals lit up a cold night. Hooper showed his quality as a sub and didn't waste a ball all night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

That's all we can do. Looking at the table I think it's not going to be enough unless we beat Leeds and Norwich which I doubt but hopefully a good sign for next season

 If they make the playoffs, they will have earned it, Leeds, Norwich and Preston away will be no picnic and Bristol City are on fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, melthebell said:

Fletcher AND Matias off now due to injuries :(

I didn't think either was injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.