Sheffield teams wont be both in play off final

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/efl-rules-out-possibility-of-sheffield-wednesday-vs-sheffield-united-play-off-final-1-9683645/amp

How's that going to work if they both end up in the play offs (unlikely in Wednesday's case now) and didn't meet in the semis and both won their semis? 

3 minutes ago, Colin Foster said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/efl-rules-out-possibility-of-sheffield-wednesday-vs-sheffield-united-play-off-final-1-9683645/amp

How's that going to work if they both end up in the play offs (unlikely in Wednesday's case now) and didn't meet in the semis and both won their semis? 

Thanks for posting this, did you by chance notice the date of the article (even though the star published it at 12:01)?

Didn't you read it to the end? It would be decided on the amount of pies sold at home games😀

Well it was on the main page yesterday (the 5th). How side splittingly funny. If only they spent more time on journalism they might not have time for April fools jokes!

1 hour ago, Colin Foster said:

Well it was on the main page yesterday (the 5th). How side splittingly funny. If only they spent more time on journalism they might not have time for April fools jokes!

Come on now Colin, almost every print media and online media outlet does an April Fools story, just accept you got duped as they wanted to happen and we can all move on.

Oh no, please don’t tell me that spaghetti doesn’t grow on tress!

Hello Mr Colin Foster , I am a Nigerian General , I believe we could help each other ..............

You never know - Sheffield FC are still looking a decent bet for the play-offs.....

I got caught with this one

I have also had a bad dream it was that I wanted Wednesday to win this Saturday