sheffield wednesday v aston villa

this is winable,only a young side,once they start to lose they go off the boil ,or is this my wishfull thinking?

Another crunch match for Owls, win this one, and who knows...……. unbeaten in what, is it 11 now, so definitely winnable.

Wednesday fans should be all in on all 3 South Yorkshire clubs this coming Saturday. If all 3 win the Owls will be looking really good in the standings.

Close one this game, both aiming for playoffs

Wednesday to edge it, 1-0

Newhoo to score

Edited by rogets

Extra spicy as Villa sacked Bruce earlier on this season. Pressure on Villa.

Must win game if Wednesday are to make the play offs. Think Villa have won their last 5 and Wednesday unbeaten in 12, probably be a draw. 😀

For me the slim play off hopes got even slimmer with the draw at Stoke, its going to be a tough ask but win this one and the flame could still be flickering......slightly.

3 hours ago, Padders said:

Another crunch match for Owls, win this one, and who knows...……. unbeaten in what, is it 11 now, so definitely winnable.

Didn't they win at Villa this year and last?

2 hours ago, rogets said:

Close one this game, both aiming for playoffs

Wednesday to edge it, 1-0

Newhoo to score

I say 3-0 Owls.

2 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

For me the slim play off hopes got even slimmer with the draw at Stoke, its going to be a tough ask but win this one and the flame could still be flickering......slightly.

No doubt, they have it all to do, they also have to visit Leeds and Norwich, I believe, but never say never.

Edited by Ontarian1981

24 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

I say 3-0 Owls.

No doubt, they have it all to do, they also have to visit Leeds and Norwich, I believe, but never say never.

24 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

I say 3-0 Owls.

And Bristol City to come to S6, if they can win at the Lane and at Boro then owt can happen that day.

The fat lady is still singing, Owls to win 1-0.

I've a bad feeling about this 'un.

Lack of effort and some fortunate defending is giving me cause for concern and I think Villa will do us.

They're not the same side that got ripped at the Lane.

Obviously, I hope I'm wrong and all our lot turn up, and some with their shooting boots on.

I foresee a 1-2 or even a 1-3 ................................ :sad:

Hopefully, I get a big shock and end up :banana: :clap: 

Edited by Hotmale 1954

You need your midfielders up for this, bannan never cut it at Villa, doesnt turn up for big games so maybe a point to prove. Could get something out of it