How do you unsubscribe from a thread in this new format.

There used to be an ‘Unsubscribe from topic’ box in notifications but that seems to have gone now.

Posted (edited)

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/notifications/options/

You will need to scroll down past the top half of the list and mark off each one accordingly. Remember to save afterwards.

If you also look under the reply box - there is a button that says 'Notify me of replies'. Make sure that isn't green.

Edited by Groose

8 minutes ago, Groose said:

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/notifications/options/

You will need to scroll down past the top half of the list and mark off each one accordingly. Remember to save afterwards.

If you also look under the reply box - there is a button that says 'Notify me of replies'. Make sure that isn't green.

Neither of those things make any sense.

There is no list of subscribed threads in notifications settings and there is no button that says 'Notify me of replies' button under thae reply box.

Posted (edited)

@Top Cats Hat Easiest way I found was 'Manage followed content' from the drop-down accessed from your avatar at the top of the screen.

Note, this on the desktop version, from the one time I've used the mobile version, I can't confirm the same options are available.

The other way is to click the black 'Following' tab at the top of the thread.

Edited by RollingJ

Thanks RollingJ!

That works on an iPhone on iOS 12 so I assume the feature is on other mobile systems.

Another example of an 'improvement' where a simple one click task becomes a three click task! 🙄