Loxley & Bradfield Police houses.

Hi...just wondering if anyone knows if the Loxley and Bradfield Police houses are still up?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/163026710@N02/46589932665/in/album-72157704341483782/

Sorry I can't work out to post as a pic...so just the link.

The pics attached show my family with their Australian cousins outside Loxley ( I think) in 1953, my Uncle Eric Pickering was the village Bobby there....he later (1957 ish) moved up to the Bradfield one...I can see it in my minds eye but cant remember where exactly it was.

Any help would be appreciated as the Grandson of the Aussie clan is coming over here and it would be nice to recreate the photo with the current generations.

I think The Bradfield Police house .was across the road from the 

Plough inn  A few  yards walking away from Bradfield

5 hours ago, sadbrewer said:

Hi...just wondering if anyone knows if the Loxley and Bradfield Police houses are still up?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/163026710@N02/46589932665/in/album-72157704341483782/

Sorry I can't work out to post as a pic...so just the link.

The pics attached show my family with their Australian cousins outside Loxley ( I think) in 1953, my Uncle Eric Pickering was the village Bobby there....he later (1957 ish) moved up to the Bradfield one...I can see it in my minds eye but cant remember where exactly it was.

Any help would be appreciated as the Grandson of the Aussie clan is coming over here and it would be nice to recreate the photo with the current generations.

Says you have to sign in to look at the picture.

Thanks for that.....try           Loxley1022

Thanks

Edit ignore that...doesn't work sorry.

Edited by sadbrewer

The old police house is on the main rd 100 yds from the Plough going away from Bradfield,the landlord from the Plough lives there.

On 01/04/2019 at 10:53, bazza63 said:

The old police house is on the main rd 100 yds from the Plough going away from Bradfield,the landlord from the Plough lives there.

Hi Bazza...is that the one in the photo, or the one near Dam Flask?

cheers

the Loxley police station was 610 Loxley road which is situated on the right hand side after the admiral  Rodney  whilst in Sheffield they should go to the Bradfield parish archives mill lee road low Bradfield 9-30 -3-30pm on a Thursday.the photo I have seen I believe is at Loxley road.

On 02/04/2019 at 16:38, sadbrewer said:

Hi Bazza...is that the one in the photo, or the one near Dam Flask?

cheers

Its the house with two cars outside on the lane leading to Dam Flask  from main rd,call in the Plough good meals talk to Ben the landlord he lives there.

Thanks to you all for your help, the one near Damflask and the Plough is definitely the one I remember, but the 610 Loxley Rd address is indeed the one on the pic!!

Thanks again

Edited by sadbrewer