LGBT issues and morality

8 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

Despicable,give me a break.

I was watching Milliin Dollar Losting from San Francisco the other night.

They showed one of the male real estate agents kissing his boyfriend.

Funny how they rarely show a hetero male agents  kissing their wives or girlfriends.

Remember when you complained about Million Dollar Listings featuring nearly all gay couples and I went and looked at ten episodes and found that nine out of ten featured heterosexual couples?

What does that tell you?

25 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

Despicable,give me a break.

No I won't. Why do you think this way? What is it about two people in love that you find so disturbing?

I watch all three.....religiously.

New York,LA and San Francisco.

Los Angels has two for sure, New York at least one,possibly two and then I watched SF last night for the first time and then I saw one of the male agents kissing his boyfriend.

Now you are welcome to call me a liar but facts are facts only because they are backed by evidence that is difficult to contradict - like taking the time to watch the shows.

Edited by MAC33

So? Whats so bad about two people in love displaying affection? You've still not answered this one point.

Just like a certain type of sex it is unnatural and dirty

Edited by MAC33

Prove it's unnatural and any more dirty than other sex then.

3 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

Christ sake!!

Are you for real?? Im hoping youre just trolling. Are you or are you so backwards or so closeted that your mind has blown a fuse or something.

3 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

Perhaps if you were better informed you'd have known that San Francisco has a massive gay population - so having a show set in SF that doesn't have gay characters would be highly unusual. 

Anyway if you find it 'unnatural and dirty' don't watch it! 

Just now, K1Machine said:

Christ sake!!

Are you for real?? Im hoping youre just trolling. Are you or are you so backwards or so closeted that your mind has blown a fuse or something.

They always say 'those who shout the loudest have the most to hide'. I wonder what Mac33 is hiding???

11 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

Just like a certain type of sex it is unnatural and dirty

Nothing that two consenting adults do is either unnatural or dirty. It is simply a matter of personal taste and quite frankly none of your business.

32 minutes ago, K1Machine said:

Christ sake!!

This is the guy who pretends that they believe that the earth is flat, vaccines are the work of the devil, and contrails are a government conspiracy to keep the population stupid (or something equally ridiculous). 

They are either trolling, or need to seek help. 

12 hours ago, MAC33 said:

So you're a homophobe and we can assume that any comments on this issue from you come from a position of bigotry.

Would have been easier if you'd just come out earlier and said that.

13 hours ago, MAC33 said:

I have never discriminated  even once against such people though I do not support it in any way,and yes I do believe it is immoral.

You're arguing right now that they shouldn't be depicted on TV and that you aren't in favour of children being taught about same sex families.

That's discrimination and something likely to result in further discrimination.

People are allowed to believe homosexuality and changing genders via various means is immoral - it's called free will.

No explanation is needed.

Morality isn't just a matter of opinion either, so it looks like a lot of people think an explanation is required.

Los Angels has two for sure, New York at least one,possibly two and then I watched SF last night for the first time and then I saw one of the male agents kissing his boyfriend.

Now you are welcome to call me a liar but facts are facts only because they are backed by evidence that is difficult to contradict - like taking the time to watch the shows.

I'm puzzled as to why you watch these programmes  if you are so anti gay.  Methinks thou doth  protest too much.