LGBT issues and morality

11 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

Many religions including Christianity believe homosexuality is immoral.

No. Some factions within Christianity and other religions hold that view.

Possibly looking at around half the worlds population.

I doubt that.

It does not mean these people discriminate against homosexual and transgender people.

Many of them do though.

I have never discriminated  even once against such people though I do not support it in any way,and yes I do believe it is immoral.

How can two people loving each other be immoral?

People are allowed to believe homosexuality and changing genders via various means is immoral - it's called free will.

No explanation is needed.

2 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

People are allowed to believe homosexuality and changing genders via various means is immoral - it's called free will.

I think it is. Why do you believe that? Is it because you read something in the Old Testament? Jesus loves gay people as much as he loves anyone else.

3 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

Show the 'courage' of your convictions.

Why do you think it's immoral?

38 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

I have never discriminated  even once against such people though I do not support it in any way,and yes I do believe it is immoral.

Then you should probably drag yourself out of the stone age matey.

26 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

So if you're unable to articulate why you believe something to be the case, why bother to post an opinion if you're not willing or able to debate it? 

0/10 for trolling effort.

Edited by Mister M

27 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

Correct.

The colloray to that of course is that people are perfectly entitled to consider you a despicable individual for doing so and to call you out on it. So tell me, why are you behaving in such a despicable manner?

Despicable,give me a break.

I was watching Milliin Dollar Losting from San Francisco the other night.

They showed one of the male real estate agents kissing his boyfriend.

Funny how they rarely show a hetero male agents  kissing their wives or girlfriends.

Tip - it is called programming.

I am against this constant promotion of all this LBGQ stuff by the mainstream media.

Much of it is very subtle as well.

Why do around half the population think it is immoral - you'll have to ask them that.

For me watching a couple of the same sex kissing  - to me it is just plain wrong. 

Edited by MAC33

4 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

For me watching a couple of the same sex kissing  - to me it is just plain wrong. 

Why? What's wrong with it?

5 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

They showed one of the male real estate agents kissing his boyfriend.

Funny how they rarely show a hetero male agents  kissing their wives or girlfriends.

I am against this constant promotion of all this LBGQ stuff by the mainstream media.

Why do around half the population think it is immoral - you'll have to ask them that.

Why is it immoral and  wrong?

7 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

Try it, you might like it.

7 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

They showed one of the male the real estate agents kissing his boyfriend.

Funny how they rarely show for a hetero male agents  kissing their wives or girlfriends.

There's heterosexual displays of affection everywhere. The very fact that you even registered same sex shows of affection demonstrates how rare it is.

And so what if TV shows show 2 guys kissing? It's the 21st Century. Gay people make contributions to society everywhere. Why shouldn't they be represented on the msm?

We're not going away - deal with it.

Edited by Mister M